Sunday with him

Know that you are not behind in life wherever you are you are at right place.

SALMA:
"Why didn't you go with your parents to your family wedding?"I questioned him it has been in my mind since that day but we weren't even in good terms yet he didn't go.

He stared at me whose green eyes staring back at me with so much love and all I could do was thank Almightu for sending such a person in my life.

"What kind of husband would I have been if I had gone leaving my lovely wife behind?"he asked in a mischievous tone and I just noticed that he was staring alot these days. What was wrong with him? I felt conscious of myself when he stated even though hes my husband it felt odd being stared don't you think so?

"The husband who wasn't in talking terms with his wife?"I asked in a teasing tone and he smirked that smirk which made him look ten times more handsome. What was I thinking?this guy has changed my thinking i never knew I would be like this with someone.

"We argued and yet here we are celebrating our weekend and didn't you want tips to win my moms heart?"he asked while stepping forward and I moved backwards and here I thought it just happened in novels and serials, a ringing snapped him from his cool mood and he cursed and I stared at him.

"Yeah I have paid the bill for Malika,"he informed the caller and a smile crept up on my face just because he was doing what I told him for the people who took care of me at same time hurt me he didn't want to help them yet he listened to me.

The call was disconnected and I entwined our fingers, they fit perfectly.

"Whom did you see yesterday?"I asked him and his mood changed.

"We used to stay in an extended family my dads brother who was elder than dad and his wife but then alot of arguments used to happen and there was so much bitterness, my dad was the one handling business and they didn't like that so there were always grudges that why the smaller one was handling while elder wasn't given as the head,"he explained in a sad tone and I understood the situation.

"Dad informed them that  everything belonged to them as much as it belonged to our family and by now they must be even having kids but I barely met them they shifted abroad and never contacted them,"he said while lost in thoughts and I hugged him from behind.

"One day they will realize family comes first,"I told him in a low voice but he just shrugged his shoulders and turned to look at me.

"We had come to a situation where uncle and dad wouldn't even talk being in same house and aunty also kept her distance it hurt to see them like this,"he said and I wiped tears I have barely seen him shedding tears over any matter I know family matters to him alot.

"I know dad must be hurting because of separation but I guess it was for better since then none of us mentioned about them you must have known by now where moms bitterness has come from my aunty gave her a tough time always taunting her and all that,he said and I was glad he shared with me he trusted me enough to share his family issues as his issues were mine also and together we will unite the family, I will do anything to bring all of them together.

"Thank you for sharing with me,"I thanked him genuinely and he gave me a breathtaking smile.

"It's Sunday 10am and we haven't had breakfast many must be having breakfasts late on Sunday's, we usually have early breakfast then day out,"he noticed the time and my eyes widened we were busy talking we didn't sleep after fajr.

"We can order,"he suggested but I shook my head and denied him.

"I will cook mean while you Mr will sit there and relax,"I gestured him to the sitting room but the guy didn't move.

"Why relax?instead of staring at you while you cook?"he asked and laugh escaped his mouth he was enjoying this alot.

"Why don't you relax and I cook?"he suggested and I just stared at him if he was just kidding around but the guy had a serious expression . A Sunday with him, this is just awesome.

"You will just mess up the  whole kitchen instead of cooking,"I complained.

"Well then don't judge me instead wait for result then  judge, "he carried me as if I was so light  and made me sit on the table and he wore an apron.

"What do you wanna have?"he asked and I thought of suggesting something simple I don't trust guys in kitchen.

"Pancakes and coffee,"I said and he just kissed my forehead with a smile.

"Well pancakes and coffee it is my dear wife just do whatever you want but don't step down,"he warned me.

"Yes Mr,"I agreed while he started taking ingredients and placing them in an order.

I can't wait to see turnout of his pancakes and coffee, well that's rare sight to see billionaire cooking.

"What are you doing?"he asked me whe  he turned and saw me with a phone.

"Taking a video?"it came out as a question and his eyes widened.

"Just don't post it on Instagram or snap,"he warned as if I would post.

"You and I both know I dislike that Instagram app and snap,"I told him and continued taking his video for memories.

***
We talk, we argue, we fight, we ignore but deep down we have that love because we are family.

Extended family or nuclear family which one do you prefer?

We all have our ups and downs just have faith and patience, InshaaAllah all will be okey.

That one app which you can't stay without?well if I have wattpad then I barely need any app wattpad is enough for me.