He's Mine

SALMA:
"Just because she has Wasim doesn't mean we will leave her alone just wait and watch dear this is just the beginning ," I heard someone's voice from the other end of the room and a lump formed in my throat I tried to digest what they were talking about but nothing came up in my mind.

"Yeah mum she just spoiled everything for me and for you both," she told her parents and I just moved away unable to hear. Am glad Wasim texted me and informed me he reached safely. Alhamdulillah but I knew they were planning something bigger . How can people be so cruel?

A ringing snapped me from my thoughts and I smiled but I will inform him we shouldn't be meeting or chatting until after our marriage. What's point of talking out and knowing everything before marriage?

"Assalamualeikum," I greeted him and thought about how two days passed since he has been very busy we hadn't met at all not even single glance.

"Waleikumsalam," I heard his reply and thought of informing him about my wish.

"Can we talk until after marriage just 12days are left,  like I mean no meeting and all that," I tried to explain to him and there was silence until I cleared my throat .

"We can stay but what if they hurt you?I won't be able to forgive myself if something happens to you," he said with concern in his voice and my respect grew more for him. He was just amazing billionaire and all those  tabloids said was rubbish never believe them.

"I can handle myself don't stress yourself and just focus on your work," I told him and he just agreed we talked for while until a voice snapped me from talking to him and I disconnected immediately without even saying a goodbye.

"Talking to the lover boy?" She questioned me with a smirk while she played with her curly hair and I just kept quiet .

"Be happy though it won't last long," she said as if it was something casual and so easy to hurt others .

"He was mine and you are second woman to him and he will just get bored and tired of you also you won't fit in his life," she started talking all that rubbish but I didn't believe all these I have to  show her am not backing out at moment Wasim is mine and I will never leave him together we will face all problems and show the world meaning of true love and what marriage is based on.

"He was yours?don't you remember?" I questioned her and her eyes widened as if she had seen ghost sine I had never replied them back with an answer I had always being agreeing to whatever they commented and ordered me.

"Now he's mine and Allah had planned our fate since you two weren't meant to be," I told her in a calm voice but inside I was breaking I missed my parents and Wasim. He taught me how to tell them back but what if they create more problems?will I be able to handle his life style ?what if someone else snatches him from me?

"Just wait and watch," she warned me while clicking her fingers in front of me and I just stared at her asking Allah to guide her to the right path .

A ringing snapped me from my thoughts and I smiled wiping my tears.

"Why did you disconnect my call?" He asked.

"I got busy," I lied and I hated lying to him he was my everything.

"Stop lying to me will you," he said but I decided to change topic.

"Don't stress yourself about me okey?we will meet on our wedding day then you can do anything," I told him and I realized what I said I just shut my mouth immediately he must have realized both of us were quiet until he broke the silence .

"Anything?" He questioned and there seemed to be amusement in his voice he was enjoying it.

"Can I disconnect  the call?" I asked  him and he just laughed .I wished I could see him.

"I just can't wait to do that anything," he said that while laughing he knows it I didn't mean anything like that and we talked a bit then finally we hung up.

He's such a crazy guy.

******

"I didn't allow the guy to shoot because of you," her dad started yelling at her daughter and paced in the room while his wife tried to calm him down.

"Shooting and killing him will be easier, remember we have to torture them and that will be after their marriage ," the daughter told them and they all stared at one another with a smile forming new plans in their head.

"If you cant be mine then you can't belong to Salma or anyone," she sent a message to Wasim with a smile and threw her phone on the bed while looking their childhood picture .

***
Marriage of Wasim and Salma in the next update.