Confessions

Mrs Salma:
"Did you ever consider your mom's suggestion?"I questioned him again and met his gaze, he was just staring at me with confusion clearly on his face.

Did I make mistake of asking him?did I even doubt my own husband?the one who always saved me and loved me?did he really love me?did I love him?

"Love?I love him?"I questioned to myself and realization hit me pretty hard, I have fallen for him; for my husband and I love him but does he love me?I blushed and looked down shyly but I have really messed up. I have to fix this and make our bond a really beautiful one and I have to win my mother in laws heart.

"What's wrong with you?"he asked calmly but I knew he was mad. I had hurt his feelings.

Think before you speak SALMA!

Be first one to apologise you won't become young or lose anything .

"Wasim; I am sorry,"I apologised after a long silence and looked at him he was just trying to tie his shoes by bending and he wasn't even allowed. Stubborn guy, he won't even ask for help.

I tried to remove his hand and helped him tying his shoes I was glad he didn't remove my hands and I sighed in relief .

"I never wanted anyone else in my life; before you I just focused on my buiness  but mom wanted me to settle down just  then I got an invitation, all CEO'S were invited at your house;those people were rich but some knew about them they were frauds I thought I should go and find some proof ; then I met you and fell in love with you  at first sight, I made sure to make you mine and protect you,"he finished with a sad face and I looked at him.

"Am sorry; so sorry, I trust you,"I told him.

"You only trust me?but I love you Mrs Salma Wasim; I have loved you since I met you,"he said with a smile and came closer while I moved back shyly and I still hadn't confessed.

"Your getting late for work "I tried to distract him but he just smirked and stood in front of me gazing at me intently.

I will surely fall down due to this much closeness as my knees were becoming weaker and weaker due to this proximity.

"Then I will pick you up,"he said and my eyes widened did I say that loud. Way to embarrass yourself SALMA.

"Please don't be angry with your mom,"I told him in low voice and handed him his laptop  bag and handkerchief.

"I don't know what's wrong with her,"he said in a pained voice.

"I am sorry If she reminded you of past or hurt you,"he said while kissing me on  forehead.

How did I become so lucky?

"Please don't argue with her "I told him and handed him his laptop bag, handkerchief and he just stood there leaning on door.

"You are staring ,"I told him shyly and tried to do other work to distract myself.

"Go to work please ,"I told him but he just stood there and started laughing.

"Your face?someone is blushing  "he commented and I just pushed him out of door as he was getting late .

"Don't skip zhur prayer ,"I reminded him I still hadnt confessed to him.

"Yes madam,"he replied and once he was gone. I closed the door but when I turned I found my mother in law staring without any emotion; there was nothing in her eyes I looked down .

"Mom, I am...,"I wanted to apologise but she was gone in a second, she was almost in kitchen and my smile faded. Why did she ignore me?what have I done to her?

I rushed towards  our room changed into simple suit and hijab and headed towards kitchen to help my mother in law. I am trying to call her mom just the way she had once told me, the more she will ignore me the more I will help her and try to talk to her as I always wanted my mother In laws support. I had wished to have someone  close to me andsomeone who  would guide me, she was so loving in the beginning...

As soon as I stepped in the kitchen; the sight before me caught me offguard; I rushed towards my mother in law and removed her hand immediately.

"Mom what's wrong?your hand?"I tried to form correct words since I hated sight of blood or scars. I still had some scars which no one knows about and I don't want anyone else to suffer.

"Stay away from me you have already brainwashed my son and his dad; not me, I have known your true colours,"she said that and removed her hands from mine. I gestured the other maid to help her it pained me to see her pushing me away.

I finished preparing lunch but none of us spoke mine and her husband were at work but there was distance between us we cooked but only in silence.

It hurt deeply since  I had craved for a mother's love; this one was turning into worst.

I sat in my room, I had nothing to do, I wiped a drop pf tear which was flowing down my cheeks and checked my mobile.

A small smile crept up on my face, he's really one of a gem .

"Hope everything is okay between you and mom?"I read and read again.

"All okay ,"it was half truth I didn't want him to stress.

Another message caught my eye and smile disappeared I stared at it.

"Be ready! you'r husband is my next target after your mother inlaw,"my hands trembled and I switched off  my phone, without replying. I just closed my eyes and prayed some duas. I kept reciting them until I calmed down and relaxed.
***

Aren't they just cute?Wasim and Salma ?

I guess we all have someone or other who  ignores us?that's nature of some people, just leave them if they don't want to talk to you after so many trials. make your relationship with Allah beautiful and have Faith.