Sharing past

When you smile even though your heart is filled with worry, you reduce your suffering and open door to the way out. Do not hesitate to smile. Smile and continue reading. Did you just smile?

How wonderful it is when our lips speak the language of smile?

Mrs Salma:

"I have seen you and I know something has been bothering you especially when we are in crowded place or in public hotels, Let's share out whatever has been bothering and let's start our relationship afresh, let's know each other,"he said all at once. I felt proud he was just someone else just so gentle, calm, intimidating, I just love everything about him and am thankful Allah sent him as my life partner.

"What's bothering you my dear wife?"my husband's calm voice removed me from my deep thoughts and I just smiled shyly and denied that it was okey may be I was the one over thinking.

We had come at restaurant he had booked for us while his parents went for holiday for weekend.

"Behind your sour mood and saying nothing, I know it there's something,"he said as if he knew me too well.

Will he be okey once he sees those deep scars and sometimes the ones which I used to cut slightly on my wrists ?will he forgive me for hurting myself?

"Your favourite colour?"I asked him.

"Green or blue,"he said as if any colour was best for him.

"Yours?"he asked back.

"Black,"I replied since I loved wearing black. Black is beauty.

"Your strength?"I asked him and waited for reply.

"My parents,"he said with a smile and I felt more proud of him.

"Yours?"he asked and I thought for a moment.

"Your my strength,"I replied with a wide smile since the day he saved me everything has been going on smoothly he has showed me different side of life filled with colours and light.

We continued asking questions and  knowing each other but when I glanced around, my eyes caught certain people's gazes which were  lingered on my husband and they were whispering and laughing.

"How can they not lower their gazes?"I asked myself but I  just smiled.

"Those girls are staring at you?"I said but it sounded like question and he looked around and stretched his arms .What was he doing?giving them more chance to look?Damn!

"So what if they are staring?"he asked in a low voice that voice which sent shivers down my spine .

He did  it purposely.

"I am all yours,"he whispered after he came abit closer until he entwined our hands and gave them more show to watch. A smile formed on my lips and I looked away shyly.

"Didn't  we talk about being confident and independent?about holding your head high?"he said in strict voice he didn't prefer when  I thought so low of myself.

It's natural and way of life. Due to some circumstances there comes a time when we feel low self esteem and low confidence sometimes.

"I am still not used to being in public and being with someone,"I said shyly n looked down.

There was silence until I found a chair being moved next to me and my eyes widened.  What was he aiming to do in the crowded restaurant like this?We sat  too near and this proximity is just making me more dependent on him. I felt safe.

"This is the first step and your the wife of CEO of our company, you should be proud of yourself as well, never feel low my dear wife and what's mine is yours as well,"he said while taking my phone and started taking our selfies but I looked away and covered  my face with my hands.

I was about to take back my phone since I wasn't used to taking pictures. I never looked good in it, I was always told by my aunt that I had to do more make up and hide those scars or wear long scarf or  tie long hijab.

"Please don't take any more pictures,"I said he frowned his smile vanished .

"Why?"he asked .

"I am not so pretty I never take pictures,"I said in sad voice and I knew I will get great scolding from him.

"Didn't I tell you to forget about your past?"he asked in stern voice and I nodded.

"Focus on your present and pray for future just forget the damn past,"he said while staring blankly at me and his eyes landed on my wrists which I was tugging the sleeves and he saw it.

"From today, don't apply too much make up you are pretty just the way you are I love you the way you are, your beautiful soul and your beautiful personality nothing else matters and why do you even care or listen to other people damn it,"he said and I knew he was losing it.

He took my hands and pulled the sleeves of both my wrists  abit higher until my scars were seen his eyes widened he waited for me to say something about them.

Think positively when things get bad on one day, because that may be prelude to another day filled with happiness.

"Sorry once again, please don't be mad at me it was just that I used to feel lonely and it used to hurt alot I used to ask why me and why all of sudden they started hating me or I never knew their true colours,"I said shamefully I felt ashamed of myself for attempting such stuff which was not allowed.

Instead of the reaction I was expecting from him, I got something else and I just stared at this man, this husband of mine with wide eyes.

Tears flew from my eyes and I couldn't stop myself from hugging him. This action caught him off guard but he hugged me back and wiped my tears. Eveyone else didn't matter at this matter ....

You have problems?you made mistakes in the past?Then don't ponder over it, learn from them.

****

To be continued ....

I won't say please vote or comment, if you really loving my stories then you will vote willingly and comment .❤