CHAPTER 1

"Hey son"....

It was a tiring day for jungkook,he did not get enough sleep last night because he was busy studying for his exams,he had started weeks ago with his papers remaining just 2.

He came back home immediately after finishing his papers,he needed rest so he could read more for his next paper....

After taking his shower,dressing in a comfortable clothe,he set down to his small portable kitchen to make himself a simple lunch..the black haired male was to lazy to make anything heavy,so he settled with pasta noodles,stepping it down with his favorite drink,banana milk...

After finishing his meal,he made sure to do his dishes....Jungkook happens to be a very neat type,he doesn't like dirty clothes and dirty dishes littering around,he makes sure his little apartment is well organize before leaving for work or class....yeah little apartment,even if he is the only son of the jeons,he still prefer to be in a simple apartment..he lives alone so why choose something extreme...though it inside screams wealth...

Jungkook was back to his room,planning to sleep a little when he remembered he needs to talk to his dad about something,maybe after that he will then take a rest...

He took his phone and dialed his dad's number..

*Hey son....*
Mr jeon was on the line after few rings...

*Hy dad..*
*How are you and how is your exams*...his dad asked...jungkook could hear the sound of paper rustling..meaning his father was busy with work....maybe it was a bad timing,he didn't want to disturb his dad while working,so he decided to talk to him later....

*Seem you are busy dad,I can call you later*..

Mr jeon who was busy trying to arrange the document accordingly halt immediately not wanting to be busy for his son,his family comes first,even before work,for his son to call him at this hour,he knows it is something very important and who was he not to listen..

*Not at all son,work aside,I want to talk to my son*..

Jungkook smile widely hearing that from his dad..he knows his dad was smiling too but he couldn't see it...more of the reasons he wants to be home..

*Are you sure dad,I have lot to talk about*..
*Never been more sure Jungkook*...

*Huuh*...Jungkook sigh heavily not knowing where to start,he needs to convince his dad not matter what...

*What is it,is something troubling you,you know you can talk to me right*..Mr jeon said sounding worried,his son just sighed and he knows for sure something was troubling his pup...

*Yeah and I will dad*..

*OK am.listening*..

*Well you see dad..ever since I came here to study,I haven't been doing anything other than studying and working dad*...

he heard his dad hmming signalling him to continue...and so he did,a little nervous,in hope for his dad to understand him...

*I don't have friends too dad,sure many people approach me but they do that for what I am and not who I am...I really want to be around real people,people that love me alot,people that love me for me...am bored alone here,I miss home,I miss mom's cooking,I miss mom,I miss Yoongi hyung,I miss hoseok hyung and I also miss you dad...a lot...I want to be home,I want to be close to home,close to you guys *....he said sounding desperate,trying not to break down and make his dad more worried...

Silence....

Nothing was said between them..Jungkook hoping is dad say something and hoping he didn't say anything to hurt his dad...

Meanwhile Mr jeon was trying to process and regretting not asking his son if he really wanted to study at japan..knowing his son never say no to his request....he never for once thought his son was friendless and most times bored alone in Japan for 3year,a good 3 good years...

After a few minute of silence Jungkook was about speaking up thinking he hurt his dad trying to tell him he his sorry,he brought the matter up...but before he could do that..his dad spoke up....

*My poor boy,am really sorry,I never thought you will be that bored and lonely in japan,I never asked for where you had love to study...I chose Japan for you and you didn't even argue about it...am really sorry son*....

*No, no dad,not at all,It wasn't your fault dad,I don't want you blaming yourself..you know I like to travel right,I thought I would make new friends and caught fun but that didn't happen..please don't blame yourself ...you no I can't stand it*....

Jungkook felt bad..he never for once blame his dad,besides he also wanted to travel round the world too...when his dad told him he was going to study in japan,he was very happy,thinking he will make new friends,go out,catch fun,explore japan.
but opposite was what happened..

*Hmm OK ,so what do we do*..

*Right...well you see....I was thinking what if you work for my transfer from my university here down to SNU,so I will complete my remaining year in korea*...he asked anticipating what his dad reply would be...

Mr jeon thought of it for sometimes and realize it not really a bad idea..he could do that for his dearest..

*Alright son,when you come home after exams,I myself will personally go to your school and work on it OK*...

Jungkook didn't expect a quick reply,he was expecting,I will think about it..but this happened..he was very happy his joy new no bound....he was extremely happy..he really can't wait to share the news with his best friends..he know they would be happy to hear that he will be joining them.

Mr jeon could sense his son happiness,he was happy too...he loves to make his dearest happy...

*Are you sure dad,you really will do that for me..Jungkook asked to confirm if it was indeed real*...

*Yeah anything for you son...I will talk to your mom about it when I get home..I know she will be glad,she misses you a lot you no*...

*Yes dad...tell mom i miss her too, and i love her... alot,can't wait to be with you guys...and also thanks a lot dad...
I love you ,you are the best dad ever*...

*I love you too son...I will relay ur message dear*...

*Bye dad*..he said smiling widely..
*Bye and take care son*...Mr jeon said chuckling at his happy son..

*You do to..bye*

He said and cut the call,.he quickly went through his messenger app to inform his best friends......he can't wait to inform them and can't wait to  be in korea.....

.................
he got permission from his dad,can't wait for his return to korean and also SNU,where he meetsss....u no...

THANKS ALOT....
BORAHAE....
💜💜💜💜💜