CHAPTER 3

"I will be leaving for the office now,when I get there I will send for Dal so he can pick up jungkook from the airport later"...Mr jeon said while fixing his suit,picking his briefcase to leave the house for his office...

"OK love,I will be home preparing meal, his favorite and make sure to fix your schedules so you will be home on time,cant wait to see my son"....min young said smiling...

"I will be back by 1pm,I want to meet my son too and also I don't want to miss out on the food"....seo joon said pulling his wife in a hug and pecking her forehead before heading for the door...

"Alright,take care ok"..

"I will"...
................

When Mr jeon got to his office he asked his secretary,miss shin hye to cancel all his appointment from 1pm till the end of the day also to help him get Dal...

Dal was jungkook's driver before he left for japan,seo joon not wanting the innocent man to be jobless hired him at his company for the main time before Jungkook comes back...

Few minutes later there was a knock on the door to his office,he asked the person to come in and soon enough
Dal was standing in front of him..

"Good morning sir,you called for me"....

"Yes I wanted to inform you that Jungkook will be arriving at 12pm today,you know I told you he would be arriving finally and complete his school here in korean so you can resume being his driver"...Mr jeon said eye fixed on Dal who was looking down not daring to look at his boss in the eye..

"Yes sir,I will leave right away so I won't keep him waiting it 11:26am now".....

"Alright then"..Mr jeon said continuing with his work,wanting to clear everything up quickly so he can be with his family.....

......................

(The jeons mansion)...

  "Is the table set".....Min young asked while keeping the last plate of kimchi on the table before turning to the maids who have been helping her...

"Yes ma'am,it all set"..the chief maid answered...

"Ok,you all can leave now"...

The jeons have just 5 maids,at times she allow her maid to cook for her and at times she cook her food herself..they come in the morning and after their daily work they leave for their home or other works...

Mrs jeon went to shower after setting the table waiting for the arrival of her husband and son.......

It was already 12:30,and mrs jeon  was still in the room when she heard the sound of the door bell signaling there is someone by the door...she hurriedly went to open the door meeting her son by the door side....

........

Jungkook just arrived at the airport looking around for his driver,his dad already told him that Dal will be picking him up,he dragged his suitcase outside the airport,looking for Dal......

His driver was the first to see him,Jungkook was putting on a black tight jeans and a black hoodie,he was easily found among others because majority of the people around were dressed in flashes colors....

"Welcome back home young master"....Dal said helping him with his suitcase....

Jungkook just mumbled a simple thank you....

He followed Dal to the car,sitting at the back while Dal took his suitcase to the booth and later entered the driving seat,driving them home...

The drive home was cool,with Dal asking how is journey was,study and work.....trying not to make his young master uncomfortable because he has been working for him since childhood,he drives him to school from lowest to higher level,he knows for sure his small boss doesnt like to talk too much,he only talk much with people his close with,he has been with him for long and that why he is even allowed to call him young master while others call him boss...