CHAPTER 25

Kook😉: hey tae...

Jungkook got back to his apartment frustrated,he was feeling very down..why because his crush decided to ignore him through out at school again today,though there was no time to communicate the only time was when they sit together for lunch and taehyung refused to join them,instead he went to sit with bogum again..

On getting home,he decided to text him,since it the only way he could communicate with him...

After few minutes,he got a replied...

Tae😍: hy

Kook😉: how are you...

Tae😍: am fine..

Kook😉: how was your day..

Tae😍: fine...

Kook😉: we haven't talked in the past two days..

Tae😍: two days...it just yesterday...

Kook😉: hmm true....you stopped dinning with us..

Tae😍: nope...just a change of environment...

Kook😉: change of environment...are we that boring...

Tae😍: noo,that's not what I meant..I just want to give relationship a try...

Kook😉: with bogum...

Tae😍: yeah..

Kook😉: I thought you said you were not ready to move on...

Tae😍: yeah but I decided to..am taking your advice..

Kook😉: my advice Was to help you move on...

Tae😍: hmm true,I don't want to bother you,I will move on with bogum...

kook😉: you like him...

Tae😍: who bogum?

Kook😉: yeah

Tae😍: i will...

Kook😉: tae you can't be in a relationship with someone you dont like...

Tae😍: am giving it a try...

Kook😉: OK...

Tae😍: ok?..

Kook😉: tired need to rest...see you at school tomorrow...

Tae😍: alright...bye..

......................

what's with him,he sound weird,taehyung thought but shrugged it off as he got up to prepare for the outing bogum has invited him too...

It just a friendly outing as taehyung was still contemplating whether to give in to bogum or just remain friends in hope to stop feeling for Jungkook...

.....................

Jungkook sighed..didnt even wait for his reply,he off his phone tossed it aside..

He wash up,put on a comfy clothe before heading to the living room to meet his friends....

Guys,who is in for a drink and movie night....he said dropping on one of the couch...

Me,been long we had fun...Hosoek said happily ..

Guys we cant...we have school tomorrow......yoongi reasoned...

We won't take much,just little ..Hosoek tried to convince..

OK then,I will order...

*******

You said you were going to take little.....yoongi said snatching the bottle out of Jungkook's hands....

Hyung...let me add small,just small please....Jungkook said,using his pinky to illustrate the quantity he wants...

No Jungkook wasn't drunk,as much as he wants to get drunk,he has high alcohol tolerance though he was a little tipsy...

No Jungkook,you've had enough....

he had finished two bottles of soda still requesting for more....

I shouldn't have agreed to this in the first place....

Hosoek with small alcohol tolerance had just one bottle and he was gone...

Yoongi took hoseok to his room,made him lay on his bed,cover him up with his blanket,then off the light to his room....

Will tae ever like me...Jungkook asked after yoongi was back to the living room...

I dont no,yoongi answered not knowing what to tell the younger...

He wants a relationship with bogum and not me,he doesn't even like bogum,his just doing it to move on from his taken crush hyung..why can't it be me...Jungkook said heart wrecking...

Maybe you should talk to him...

About what hyung...that that i like him and it hurts too much for the fact that he wants a relationship with someone he doesn't feel for romantically and not me.....

I don't no Jungkook,maybe you should just find a way to talk to him...

Hmm mm,maybe I should....Jungkook said getting up to his room...

Goodnight hyung...

Should I help you to your room....

Nope am good...

Alright then,good night don't think too much ok,it will be fine....

OK hyung....

He got to bed thinking it will be a long night but due to the alcohol kicking in late,he doze off on time.....

Sorry for short chapter...

Dont forget your comments and opinion matters...

THANKS.
BORAHAE.
💜💜💜💜💜