CHAPTER 5

Taehyung and jimin arrive at school few minutes before 9:00am,their lecture starts at around 9am to 12pm everyday,with two to three lectures later after break,their break normally last for 1hr,from 12pm to 1pm.during their break time,they normally go to the canteen close to their department to eat or drink,(fruit juice of course)...

Jimin has gone to pick taehyung up,they do that ones a while going to pick each other up for school..

They parked their car at the usual spot,getting out and leaving for their morning lectures,as usual with people eyeing them,it was not new to them,they were use to it...people appreciate there beauty a lot,as the most beautiful and 2nd most beautiful at SNU..

Both  deymale and female wants to make them theirs,some appreciate their beauty truly while some get jealous or envy them...

Because they look too beautiful to be considered a male...taehyung and Jimin didn't really care nor mind the gaze they received instead they went to their separate lockers to keep their back pack,retrieving the stuff they need for the lectures..they were still packing their stuffs when they heard some student screaming,and some running toward the gate..they both look at each other wondering what was happening, shrugging their shoulder they went back to packing,they really don't care about what ever was happening..

They left for their lecture room after making sure their lockers were locked properly.....on there way going,Jimin bumped into a girl who was also rushing to go see what was happening ,luckily nothing fell because his grip on his note and pen was tight..

She quickly mumbled am sorry,really sorry,before trying to run towards the business department entrance but she was stopped by Jimin,holding her hands before she could leave...

"Hey what wrong,why is everyone running toward the entrance"...he asked still holding her hands,with Taehyung at his back staring at the girl wanting to know what was happening..

"Well there is rumors that a new student joined today,but a final year senior"...

"So,what so special about that"...Jimin asked,looking confused,but before the girl could respond,both jimin and taehyung heard their phones dinged at the same time,signaling them they got a new message or notification,Jimin picked his phone from his pocket letting go of the girl who immediately ran to the gate not wanting to miss out..taehyung also picking his,seeing that it a notification from facebook,he clicked on it seeing a post of 10mins ago..

taehyung also picking his,seeing that it a notification from facebook,he clicked on it seeing a post of 10mins ago