CHAPTER 15

Taetae....jimin called his best friend who was busy playing games with his phone on the other side of the bed....

It friday.....after school they came back to the kims....it was a tiring day for the two male...

Taehyung's parent were still at work but will be home soon..so they went straight to the younger bedroom...change to comfy clothes....they both tried to take a nap but couldn't...having nothing to do,they took there phones,Jimin chatting his boyfriend up while Taehyung played games with his....talking once a while...

Hmm..Taehyung answered concentrating on his game not wanting to lose..

It about yoona....

Yoona?.....taehyung asked confused still focusing on his game not wanting to lose...

Yes..Jimin said with a nod,though Taehyung couldn't see him.....

What about her?....

Is she a bother to you...Jimin asked,wanting an answer to his curious mind...

A bother,why would she be a bother to me...taehyung asked getting confused..he look up from his phone to face his best friend....

Over the past few days,yoona had made their table at the cafeteria hers...always sitting close to Jungkook...her relationship with the others and even Jungkook has gotten better,except for Taehyung....yoona having high hopes,thinking Jungkook has started to feel something for her not knowing he feels nothing of such ......he can't when a certain someone who always sits in front of him makes his mind go haywire...

Jimin has noticed taehyung's mood swings when ever she comes around,he noticed that his best friend isn't really a fan of yoona,he himself isn't a fan either,he dislikes girls who will do anything just to get dick down their pants....but he still tried to be friendly with her just like others on the table...

He not only noticed his best friend mood swing when ever yoona appear,he also noticed how the blue haired love to stare at Jungkook..he has never seen him look at anyone twice but Jungkook was a different case...taehyung's eye screams some kind of affection he can't pinpoint....how he raise his brows,clench his jaws whenever yoona try to flirt with Jungkook,he even noticed how quick he masked everything as if nothing happened......he was really curious,what was running through his best friends mind....

I noticed how uncomfortable you get when ever she join us..you don't even try to start a conversation with her..
..Jimin said being serious...

That's because I don't like her.....taehyung said,getting pissed,why are they even talking about her...

Am not a fan of her either,but I still try to talk to her...Jimin said calmly trying not to make his best friend pissed...

You no how I hardly mingle....i dont blend with people easily....taehyung said trying to defend himself.....what was i suppose to say....."I don't like her  because she is too flirty,she sits close to Jungkook all fucking time" won't he think am silly.....and was that even a reason to dislike her,he thought.

She's been with us for days taetae,you blend with Jungkook,Hosoek and yoonie within 3 days but not her?.

Taehyung sighed frustrated...jimin what is the need in talking about this..

Am your best friend taetae,I deserve to at least no what going through your mind...you've been acting weird.

What exactly do you want to know minie.......

Let me get straight to the point then...do you like jungkook?jimin asked carefully..

Sure,I won't hate my friend would I,Taehyung asked not getting where Jimin was coming from...