CHAPTER 20

Sunshine hall,one of the famous hall in korea use for any type of Event...

The hall is owned by the park...(I mean park two)...

Different business men and their children where present at the hall to celebrate park bogum's birthday,one of their business associate son...

Each family were assigned to a special table with the VIPs in the front..

.............

Welcome Mr Kim,it nice to have you here...Mr park who was by the door welcoming all the invitee greeted...

Thank you,Mr Kim said bowing his head a sign of respect,Kim soekjin too doing same.....

I guess your son is yet to come..Mr park said not seeing them with anyone..

Yeah he will join soon....jin answered with a smile.

They both head inside,greeted few business men who were still standing since the party is yet to start...

Hello seokjin....wow you look dashing as always...mrs jeon said with a wide smile,sighting her friend not far from her....

mrs jeon said with a wide smile,sighting her friend not far from her

( jin's outfit)...

You not bad either....jin answered walking to meet her...I love your dress...

(Mrs jeon's outfit)

(Mrs jeon's outfit)..

Really,should I pull it off for you...

As if,jin said laughing at his friend...

Well both the kim's and jeon's are friends,not high school friends but business friends...in the business world they understand each other better...they attend dinners together,meetings and so....

Been a while Mr kim....Mr jeon too joined shaking hands with namjoon..

Mr jeon too joined shaking hands with namjoon