CHAPTER 4

Taetae💜:am bored do you care for hangout...

Jimin texted his bestfriend,he was bored at home and wanted to at least go out,he felt like drinking too,so he texted his friend,hoping he is bored too so that they will hangout together...

...after their second year finals,they usually go out,either to drink,eat or visit each other,trying out feminine clothes and make ups,watching movies,at time sleeping over each others place for movie night..they couldn't wait for school to resume because there lives became boring...

Kim Taehyung who was on his bed watching an anime drama due to boredom saw his best friends message notification at the top of his phone screen...he exist the drama he was watching to reply his friend..

Me: likewise,where should we go..

Minie🥰:i was thinking euphoria high..

Me:I will come pick you in the next twenty..

Minie🥰:i.will be ready before then.

Me: ok let me get ready too,see you soon..

Minie🥰: ok.

Taehyung immediately got up from bed,searching his wardrobe for something comfortable to wear,after getting them he dropped them on the bed to go wash up...it wasnt even upto ten minutes and he was done dressing..

it wasnt even upto ten minutes and he was done dressing

(This what he look likes.exactly with the hair color)..

He checked the mirror for the last time,fixed his hair and just applied a little lip bam,before leaving for minie's,not forgetting to grab his wallet,phone and car key..

He drove to his best friend with his small and portable cute sport blue car,matching his outfit.....

(His car)...

Meanwhile.........
...........

Jungkook was on his way to euphoria high,he left home around 6:45pm and it is already 6:55pm,he was already close to euphoria high and couldn't wait to meet his friends,they already planned on meeting up there and that what they did...