CHAPTER 33

Yoona..Rose called stuffing a piece of plantain chips in her mouth...

Both Jennie and rose visited their friend yoona as it was weekend..they do that once a while...

Yes,yoona answered settling her own plate of chips on the table...

It been long you chased after jungkook,are you not working on your plans again...

Hmm,yoona sighed...I seriously don't think I will chase after him again,it a waste of time girl....

What do you mean it a waste of time,jennie interfered...she was surprised to hear that from yoona,she knew the kind a girl she was,she never loose hope and always get what she wants...so what was it she was saying now..giving up on jungkook,her only main goal?

I know what you are thinking jennie,I always get what I want but I don't want to even try hard for this,I tried a little and I failed,even if I continued am sure there is no hope for me...

Come on,have you seen the way he looks at taehyung,they are now boyfriends and not just friends...he loves him genuinely and am sure everyone knows it...

And not to talk of how good looking that boy is,I hate to admit this but I can't compete with him,he's damn pretty,sexy and on top of that wealthy...

True,rose agreed with her...but you never can tell,you can still try your luck...

Nope,am not trying anything and besides,I think I have a little crush on someone...

Who,jennie asked...

You know the son of the wealthy park's?

Of course wealthy,that's your definition of love...

Sure,what else...yoona scoffed...

But,which of the parks?..rose asked confused...

Park Jimin or park bogum..

How could you even think of park Jimin girl...park bogum of course...

Whoa,at least a good change of plans..I don't think he has a girlfriend or even have a crush on anyone...

Yeah,I don't think he has,so that why am shifting my plans to him..mission to make him mine...

Yay,we got your back girl...

Yoona chuckled high fiving her friends......

................

Whoa,for the first time in history...sorry,let me rephrase,for the first time moving here,I never thought we would go grocery shopping...like we've never used the kitchen before...we only ordered take out foods and junks,never thought we would someday cook ourselves hoseok rambled...

They came back from grocery shopping hours ago and now the three boys are in the kitchen making dinner before the arrival of their beloveds...

Never thought so too,but here we are...yoongi exclaimed...

Really,it understandable if Jungkook decide to cook but not you...Hosoek said pointing at yoongi..

Don't get....

Don't look at me like that,everyone knows you prefer to sleep than anything else...

True,jungkook chuckled...

You see,even jungkook confirmed...

What ever,let hurry am tired...

Sure,we are almost done....

Few minutes later they were done....

They went to their separate room to shower and later meet up in the sitting room waiting for taehyung and Jimin....