CHAPTER 9

Taehyung was really questioning why he had to call Jungkook to the balcony with him...he noticed jungkook's presence but didn't turn to look at him,instead he kept looking at the city view..few minutes later he spoke up..

The view is nice right?...he asked not moving his gaze from the view..

Jungkook turned to look at him,before turning back to face the view again...

Yeah, it is..he replied simply....

It was quiet again neither of them knowing what to say...

Why did you call me here...Jungkook asked...

Taehyung turned to face Jungkook,he had to force him self to look away..

Seems you are the "get to the point type"...

So,go straight to the point,Jungkook said keeping his face straight..

Can't you be a little friendly....taehyung asked looking at him this time not looking away...not receiving a reply from Jungkook..he went ahead..completely dismissing his question....

Wait...taehyung said trying to lighten the mood....hope you are not thinking that I call you here because I want you under my pants....

Jungkook chuckled,his gaze still on the view..

We never can say...he said shrugging.

Awwn,you hurt my pride,you are not even my type....taehyung said smiling..

Totally my type,he thought....

The sound of Jungkook chuckling brought a bright smile to taehyung's face,he has always seen the cold face and not the real smiling face.....what behind that cold face,he find himself wanting to known..why..he has no idea.

Jungkook turned to look at him,eyes meeting,it was as if time stop,admiring each other close up,they averted their gaze the same time...feeling awkward..

Really,anyone would do anything for me to be in their pants..Jungkook said almost like boosting..

Am not anyone....am taehyung...

Sure you Taehyung..Jungkook repeated with a smile.....so,he asked wanting to know the reason why he was called..

Yeah right...the reason I called you here..the bluenette paused for few seconds before continuing..

Minie likes your friend a lot,he has been craving for time to talk to him and I thought this was a perfect opportunity for him,I want him to at least express his thoughts so that he will feel relief a little even if you friend does not reciprocate his feeling....I wanted going out myself but with you there it was impossible to talk so I decided to make you come with me...hope you understand,Taehyung said,staring at Jungkook who nodded in understanding..

I really never thought of that,jungkook said staring back at taehyung...but what made you think his feelings won't be reciprocated..

Just just,you no,yoongi hyung might not really be into guys,and what if he has someone he loves already..voice turning serious and sad.

True he do have someone he loves dearly...Jungkook said leaning his back on the rail,he was done sight seeing..

Really,oh my minie,i wonder how he his going to deal with it...he will be broken,taehyung said sadly..

Jungkook stared at him smiling at how cute he looks pouting...he wanted to pinch his cheeks softly of cause..

He loves nor other than your best friend Jimin,he was disappointed when you guys didn't come early..he also planned to make a move tonight..

Really,as in really,taehyung asked excited,he was smiling widely..yoongi hyung loves my minie...

Jungkook chuckled at his cuteness,yeah he does..

Awwn so happy for minie..taehyung said already eager to hear the outcome from his best friend...

Hyung...taehyung called after a while, staring at Jungkook..

Jungkook turned to face taehyung,feeling something stirred up in his tummy...he has been called hyung before but hearing it from Taehyung made him feel weird,a good kind of weird..

What did you just call me..

Hyung,you should be a year older than me right?..taehyung asked titling his head in confusing...

How old are You...

Am 21 and you are....

Am 22...

See,I can call you hyung..taehyung said smiling...

Yeah cool,Jungkook said not knowing what to say....

Before Taehyung could say anything his phone beeped,notifying him of a new message..he picked it from his pocket to check and it was a message from Jimin..

Minie🥰: sorry taetae,I left with yoonie,I will tell you what happened in detail tomorrow,I gave Hosoek hyung the car key to give you,drive home safetly ok,love you.....

Wow,so it really has turned to this...taehyung said dramatically,how dare he leave without my permission..

Who left,Jungkook asked looking at him...

Ah,so this where you were,I was looking for you...Hosoek before taehyung could answer..oh jungkook you are here too,Hosoek said walking towards the balcony.

Yeah,sight seeing,Jungkook answered...how is the party going..

Quite interesting,people are starting to leave..
Here Hosoek said handing the car key to taehyung..jimin said i should give it to you,he left already...

Yeah he texted me...taehyung collected the car key from Hosoek,turning to look at Jungkook..I think I should leave now..it was nice meeting you...

Nice meeting you too,Jungkook answered waving at taehyung who waved back,bowing at Hosoek before exiting the balcony...though he was sad that taehyung had to leave early,he still tried to masked it.....

What were you doing here alone with taehyung on the balcony...Hosoek asked after taehyung was out of sight..

Just wanted to give yoongi hyung and jimin space to talk..they love each other..

Wow,really never thought Jimin would love yoongi hyung.... no wonder they left together...

Yeah right....jungkook said with a sigh,I think I will crash here,Jungkook added...

Yeah,you will stay in my room right..

Right.....

Let get back inside...we still have drinks to finish...Hosoek said dragging Jungkook out of the balcony,he couldn't wait for weekend to finish so he see taehyung again.. ...

Taehyung was also feeling the same,he really enjoyed talking to Jungkook....

Note:**Really don't no how party works..though I did not want Jimin or taehyung drunk in this first party because I want them to meet their partners sober....but other parties,I will like a drunk Taehyung.....

THANKS
BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜