CHAPTER 23

But it doesn't seem so.....

He told me himself....

Awwwn that's bad,I never knew he will like that yoona of a girl...

Neither do I,what breaks my heart the most is the fact that he likes just girls..am a boy..taehyung said with a sigh...

They were in class for their morning lectures as usual but luckily their lecturer couldn't make it,so instead they remain in class discussing before time for lunch...

That doesn't matter taetae...he said he like a girl,he never mentioned his sexuality..he might be bi you no..

Whatever,the fact still remain he likes someone....

Hmm,Jimin sighed not knowing what to say,he could swear that he has caught Jungkook stealing glances at taehyung and the way he looks at him says a lot....maybe it just him imagining things...but the way he looks at taehyung is different from the way he looks at others even yoona herself...

After the confession by Jungkook....taehyung haven't been himself,many things were running through his mind...he didnt no how he developed this strong feelings for someone in just a short period of time,he never craved anyone the way he craved for Jungkook and it making him go crazy inside,the desire to want to be close,to cuddle,to kiss....

it love at first sight he believes...and the thought of it scares him..

But what to do when the person you crave so much for likes someone else and not you...

Last night,he had thought of maybe giving bogum a chance,who knows,he might forget about Jungkook through the process,besides this feelings is new,it not too deep right...he can get rid of it quick....and remain just good friends with Jungkook....

I really dont believe he likes yoona taetae,to be honest have seen the way he looks at you...but you saying he told you he likes someone and it a girl,I really don't no what to say about it...he never mentioned yoona,you just assumed it her..it might be someone else....

Minie,don't you think I should just put a stop to whatever am feeling,even if it not yoona,it still some girl out there or in here...you need to see the way his eyes glow with affection as he was talking about his crush....I don't want to get my hopes high and get it shattered later...you no how soft I am,I will be broken....

I just started developing this feelings minie,I think I can get rid of it quick..it not deep you no...if I don't have him to myself at least we can be friends....

Thought Jimin felt bad for his soul mate,his first time finding interest in someone only for it to be one sided...

It OK taetae...you have me right..
Your soulmate...Jimin said with a smile,taehyung smiled back at him...he was determined,he will give it a try...

So is bogum still talking about his interest in you...

No,since we agreed to become friends,he never mentioned anything relating to that...

Hmm that good then...

*ring ring...

Wow,let's go..am hungry..Jimin exclaimed picking up his study materials...

Taehyung following suit...they dropped their materials in the locker before heading to the cafeteria...

*******

Hey guys....hoseok said a wide smile on his face..

Hosoek hyung you look extremely Happy today,did you win a lottery...Jimin asked noticing how the older kept smiling....