CHAPTER 2

The day dawned crisp and clear,the sun poured through the window hitting the face of a certain ethereal being....

He was on his big size bed and a white duvet covering from his chest down to his toe...the white contrasting his skin,making him look like an angel...

(Tae's bedroom)

(Tae's bedroom)

It was sunday a rest day for taehyung,he his currently writing his second year final exam at SNU and his last paper will be the next day,monday....

Though he has plans with Jimin,to go shopping...he really didn't want to,he wanted to be home all day resting but what can he do when his best friend asked him to and also promise to get him anything gucci and ice cream,his favorite "strawberry ice cream", taehyung's weak point,he can do anything for gucci,he love Gucci alot....even when his dad owns a multimillionaire fashion company....he still loves Gucci,don't get him wrong...his dad's company is his number 1 then gucci follows closely behind....

Kim taehyung was still asleep when the ring of his phone woke him up,he didn't even check who the caller was..he just picked the call directing it to his ear...

"Hello"...,he said,voice sounding raspy...

"Yaaaay....don't tell me you are still on bed taetae" ....

Taehyung who was still fighting to be awake got up immediately by the loud shout,wanting to burst his ears drum.

"Yay must you scream that loud,do you plan on turning me deaf"....Taehyung shouted back already fully awake...

"Yes, if you don't get your lazy ass up your bed and freshen up before I get there,say no to gucci and no more ice cream for you"...Jimin used his winning card..

"Not that I can really go back to sleep...
I will be ready in 30min"...taehyung said getting up from bed,moving to his bathroom to brush his teeth,he picked a toothpaste and his brush,applying the content on it...

"OK then..I will come pick you up in the next 30minute then"...

"Alright".....

"Bye"...the other line was cut..

Taehyung immediately brushed his teeth,did his normal morning routine,took a shower and he was completely dressed on a pair of black tight jeans that hug his thigh perfectly with an xl size red and black brick fila shirt and a red fila cap..