CHAPTER 34

After jungkook switched off the light, he lay down quietly away from taehyung,he felt the other side of the bed dipped in meaning taehyung has also lay down...it was really awkward as it was their first time sharing a bed...

Not knowing what to do he moved closer to where taehyung lay,wrapped his hand around his waist and moved him closer to his chest making sure they both were comfortable....

Am sorry,I love to cuddle...jungkook muttered.

It mutual,I can't sleep without hugging things...

Things....

Hmmm,like teddies but I do cuddle with Minnie a lot...

Jungkook was supposed to get jealous at the mention of that but he couldn't why because he understood the bound between the two best friends,he just hummed and nods his head then asked the question he wanted asking all day...

Baby...he called gently.

Yeah..taehyung answered changing his position to face his boyfriend....

About our finals..

Yeah what about it...taehyung didn't want to talk about it,he doesn't want to even think about it..what's going to happen if jungkook leave,he has no idea.

It my finals and I would be leaving...

Hmmm.....

When we were talking about it earlier I noticed your reaction changed...

**so he noticed** taehyung thought...

Yeah,I just don't know what to think,after the exams you and hyungs will be leaving and it will be just me and minie,I don't even know how I will cope without you,long distance relationship scare me...

And who told you it long distance...jungkook asked caressing his lover's cheeks with his thumb...

Have thought about it also and I really can't endure being apart from you love,it not going to be a long distance,I will be taking over the JEON's Corp here in Korea and I will make sure to stay very close to you,the only thing that will change is school nothing more...

Really,you are not going to Japan or anywhere...taehyung asked expectantly...he has been thinking of the possibilities of his lover moving back to japan since that where he has been...

Nope I will be very close to you love...

Really,taehyung asked again with a big smile on his face,his troubling thoughts long gone,he could feel himself relax now,jungkook will be in Korea,very close to him and that's all he ever wished for...

Really...jungkook answered reciprocating the smile...

He wrapped his masculine hand around his neck pulling him a little closer...

I love you too much to be far away from you baby...he said voice low and damn enticing...

Taehyung's breath got caught in his throat,his lover's voice doing things to him....

I love you too kook,he answered in the same low voice drawing his partner closer to him and just like how a magnet pull onto other magnets ,their lips found each other...

They kissed softly sending chills down both of their spines....

Jungkook pulled him closer if that was even possible tightening his grip on him,not in the way that hurts....

He sucked on his lower lips then slipped his tongue out asking for entrance which taehyung gave...the kiss started off as slow but went high when the passion increases.

Jungkook felt his body on high and didn't know when he proceed to taehyung soft tan neck....the neck was so tempting that he couldn't stop himself....

It was weird but weird in a good way...taehyungs neck has never been kissed before so he definitely didn't know how it felt if not now...that's place was making him feel thing he never felt before,good things...he found himself tilting his neck more to the side,he needed more.....

Was this what minie was asking him to prepare for,he thought.

He bite on his lower lips trying to stop the sound that was trying to come out of his mouth but failed as jungkook bite on the skin around his neck...

Ngh kook,he couldn't hold himself...

Do you like it..came jungkook's husky voice...he loves how the younger react to his touch and that gave him more confident to go ahead...he sucked on the neck more until purple hickeys made it way to the fresh skin...

He stopped and look at the mark on the skin proudly,then locked eye with his boyfriend ...

I think we should stop here don't want to go far just yet...
Taehyung smiled at that he wasn't prepared also....

Hmm let's sleep and don't forget we have a dinner to attend tomorrow.....

Sure to my in-laws...he smiled then pecked his lovers lips and fore head before muttering a good night baby...and a love you...

Taehyung smiled too,saying I love you too,then cuddled more to his lover.

Ok I know it been a while but have been busy....let's hope for more updates...

And the book is coming to an end..

THANKS ALOT...
BORAHAE....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜