CHAPTER 22

A week has passed since the birthday party,bogum's and taehyung's relationship has improved..platonically of course...

Yoona stopped joining their table which taehyung was great full of..she had talked it out with Jungkook and just like taehyung and bogum they agreed to be friends...though yoona still had plans to win over him,but she will take it slowly from now..

Taehyung and jungkook.....well they were still the same..even after both realized they like each,they still tried to act normal and admire secretly....

Jimin did not tell his boyfriend about taehyung's feelings since his best friend was still conflicted and yoongi too never mentioned anything to Jimin...not that he wants to keep it a secret..no..he just want things to go smoothly....

........

It was weekend and Jungkook was bored at home,yoongi was out..he had no idea where he went to and Hosoek was in his room doing gods no what....

He got a movie ticket during the week and wanted to invite taehyung but he did not no how to ask the now ravenette ..he contemplated for a while before finally agreeing to text him...

Kook😉: hey....

Jungkook waited for a while..after 10 minute he got a reply..

Tae😍: hello....

Kook😉: how are you?..

Tae😍: am fine you...

Kook😉: am good but bored..

Tae😍: same here😣...

Kook😉: what about jimin..isn't he with you...

Tae😍: nope,he's on a date with yoongi hyung...

Kook😉: no wonder I was wondering where he went to...

Tae😍: on a date of course...

Kook😉: lol...hyung on a date..that's not like him...

Kook😉: hmm tae..

Well within the week,they have gotten used to calling each other nicknames..making shiver run down their spines...

Tae😍: yes kook...

Kook😉: I have something which will take your boredom away...

Tae😍: really...what is it...

Kook😉: let go to the cinema..I got two tickets during the week,they will be showing my favorite movie...iron man..

Tae😍: wow,I will love too...

Jeon jungkook was beyond happy,he could at least pretend it a date..

Kook😉: it in an hour time..should I come pick you up...

Tae😍: yes kook,I will be ready in the next 30min....did you know where I stay...

Kook😉: nope...send me your address..

Tae😍: 😁😁😁😁😁...alright...
×××××××××××××××××××(insert any address)...

Kook😉: see you in 30...

With that he set his phone aside to get ready...Taehyung doing same..picking out his best outfit..he would also pretend he his going on a date with his recent crush....

................

Wow,your house is huge....

Says the one with the biggest mansion....taehyung said putting on his seat belt...