CHAPTER 7

"Minie you ain't serious right?"...Taehyung asked not believing what his best friend was asking him to do,.......

Jimin just scoffed..."stop giving me that look,you know I love you and I want the best for you"....

They just finished their morning lectures and where heading to the cafeteria as usual,they ordered for their food and went to sit on their usual spot......

Jimin was trying to convince his best friend to at least put a stop to his no romantic boring life...the only thing he does is to go out with him,not that he was bored or anything,in fact he loves to spend time with his one and only best friend..to watch movies,eat,go to club and so on..

He wanted his best friend's life to be a little spice up,like to know what it like to have a crush,what it like to have a boyfriend,to be in a relationship...

Well you see Jimin don't have a boyfriend but he do have someone he has a crush on,screw it,someone he is in love with but Taehyung is the opposite,he has never mentioned crushing on anyone,he has never been caught staring at someone twice except for Jungkook,who he caught once and really didn't count it as anything since Taehyung said he was just appreciating his hotness,he knows very well taehyung could just be doing that....

At times he wonders if his best friend have romantic feelings at all..

"You don't even know'....taehyung wanted to say but was cut..

"His intentions towards me"...,Jimin completed the sentence before he could,knowing that what the younger wanted to say,he is use to it..

"You will only know his intentions when you give it a try",Jimin suggested staring at his best friend who was sitting across from him ..

Taehyung sighed deeply lifting his head to look at his best friend..

"Minie,i thought you understand me better,you do know how much I want to give it a try to,trust me I want to love and be loved,but what can I do when I don't feel anything for him,I don't want to lead him on"...Taehyung said sadly...

Jimin nod his head understanding his friend point of view..he stood up to sit close to his friend,wrapped his arm on his shoulder..

"I do understand you tae,is just that this bogum guy have been on your neck since last year,and seems like his feelings are genuine...I just wanted you to give it a try and see how it works"...Jimin said dropping his hand off taehyung's shoulder wanting to see his face. ..

Taehyung smiled a little at his friend..." i will think about it then"....

Jimin's face immediately light up...."really?'.....

"Yeah,I will think about it,that what I said,I didn't say am giving in"...

"At least you will give it a thought"...he hugged his friend happily,who immediately hugged back....

They pulled away and jimin was about to return to sit when a new face appeared,sitting across them,where Jimin was sitting...

"Hey"....

"Hey"...the two best friends answered awkwardly wondering what brought one of the now 3 hottest to their table..

The whole cafeteria which was mild noisy became noisy as student were murmuring to themselves..they were also wondering what one of the hottest was doing on the school princes table...

"Hmm sorry to interrupt"....the new face said clearing his throat to speak better...

He pulled out two envelops handing them to the best friends who just sat there staring at him..

Jimin collected the envelope....staring back at him..

"and what are this"..he asked..

"Well Just wanted to invite you to a party this weekend,the venue,date and everything is written in there"....he said pointing at the envelop he just handed them.

"It will be great if you guys show up"...

"Hmm ok,we won't disappoint"....jimin said..handing one of the iv to taehyung who didn't say anything since Hosoek came...

"Alright then,I will go share the rest"...Hosoek said smiling,eyeing Taehyung who was busy checking the iv out..this guy is truly ethereal,he thought before leaving the table..

Soon enough the murmurs dies down a little,everyone now knowing the reason why Hosoek was at Jimin and taehyung's table...after he shared the iv to people he wanted to invite..

The girls invited felt special planning on what to were to seduce the hottest...

"Whoa and here I thought our weekend was going to be boring with the same old same old"....Jimin exclaimed,already getting excited..

This was his opportunity,his opportunity to finally make a move on yoongi.....

Taehyung was happy too,at least he was going to have fun and not the boring,just like Jimin phrased it,same old,same old..

"We are going shopping friday right"....jimin said excitingly...."want to look good for yoonie"..

Taehyung rolled his eye at his best friend who was being dramatic...... "Sure we will"...he answered shortly...

"Planning to get dick up ur ass",Jimin asked sassily...

"Not like you've got dick up ur ass"....taehyung fired...

"I don't want anyone's dick,I want yoonie's"....imin said pouting his lips,acting cute,giving his friend his usual pretty look...

"You will surely get what you want minie"...taehyung said laughing at his best friend behavior though he find it cute.....

"Can't wait for Saturday"...Jimin said after a while....

"Me too"....,taehyung said look forward to a real party after a long time......

Party party yeeeeh...
(Taekook and yoonmin next chapter..)

THANKS
BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜