CHAPTER 32

It been a month since taehyung and jungkook got together....

They became really clingy and never sit apart...even people from school came to know about them....

Taehyung smiled,sighting his boyfriend who was staring and smiling at him equally....

Hey love..he said pecking his lips.

How is my baby doing....

Your baby is doing good, you?...

Am fine,see I got ur meal...

As always....taehyung chuckled...he placed a kiss on his boyfriend lips then sat close to him..

Why burger and strawberry milkshake...he complained...

What?..strawberry milkshake is your favorite....

Yeah,but then the burger....

I thought you like it...

I do,but I want something else...
Taehyung whinnied..

What did you want....

That...taehyung said pointing at his lover's plate of food...

You are so cute you know....jungkook couldn't help but chuckled..it yours,take it...

And with that,they exchanged their meal,except for the drinks....

Are you OK now...

Yeah,very OK..

Hmm hmm,Hoseok cleared his throat...

I really need to find someone soon,the four of you ain't helping at all...you are all so cute and romantic..I have no one to be cute for....Hosoek complained..

You will soon...yoongi said convincingly...

Thanks hyung,by the way have you guys seen the timetable...

What time table...jimin was the first to ask...

So you haven't...it for the exams coming up in two weeks time...

Exams!!!,taehyung and Jimin exclaimed at the same time...

I never thought it will be soon..taehyung said sadly...

Neither do I...Jimin added...

Isn't it good that is soon....yoongi asked,not getting why the two best friends got sad...

It not...

Why tae....jungkook asked...

Nothing,just thought it's too early...

It not love,don't you want us to graduate fast...

I do...it just...don't worry it nothing...

Taehyung said quickly covering the real reason up...
After exams,Jungkook would be leaving,no more lunch time together,no more seeing each other at school...will he be able to cope..

Are you sure...Jungkook asked worriedly...

Yeah very....

Jimin could tell his best friends was sad and so was he...and he is sure that it for the same reason....but their boyfriends were clueless...

before you two came,we decided on something,not sure if you are OK with it...yoongi said...

And what's that....

Since the exams is in two weeks time..which means we need to study hard..why not join us in our apartment,we will help you both with studies and also help our selves....

Wow,it a nice idea,I got to spend more time with you..Jimin said happily...

I think it fine too,taehyung agreed...he would be close to his lover at least...

When will that be....Hosoek asked..

Tomorrow,we need to talk to our parents about it..

That's cool,can't wait to have you both around..

Me too...Jimin cheered.

.................
Put that back in the luggage..

Minie....we are going there to study nothing else...

Are you sure...Jimin asked raising one of his eyebrows up in a teasing way..

Yes,very sure...don't know about you though..

You know for sure am not going there just to study...I will be staying with my man,sharing same bed best...

Sure...sharing same bed,but am not keeping this...he said picking out the lingerie Jimin ordered for him online...

No you are,you will be sharing same bed with jungkook for crying out loud...

So?

So?,wear something pretty for him....

Are my pajamas not pretty enough....

They are when you are alone not when you will be sharing the same bed with your boyfriend...

No minie,they are ok....am not taking this and that final..he said closing his luggage..his cheeks tinting red at the thought of him in bed with jungkook wearing nothing but a lingerie....

Uhn uhn,my soulmate is shy...

Am not..

Then why is your cheeks red...

N nothing,the room is hot...

Yeah,the room is hot...Jimin said in a mocking way....

Yah,stop with the tease...

OK OK...let's park and leave,can't wait to be with my yoonie....

And with that,they parked their things and left for their boyfriends apartment...

They both were very happy....it didn't take a lot to convince their parents but they made them promise that they will always come home during the weekend...

Taehyung was extremely excited...he sure wants to study but to be honest he only agreed to this because he wanted to spend more time with jungkook,he wanted to experience what sleeping next to your boyfriend feels like,what cuddling up together feels like...what living together under a roof feels like....what getting to see his lover face first thing in the morning looks like.....he extremely looks forward to it...

.......

Sorry,I updated late....though this is a short chapter,i hope you enjoy it..I might update another chapter tomorrow if not then next tomorrow...

THANKS ALOT..
BORAHAE..
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜