CHAPTER 24

Whoa...been long,thought you abandoned us....

No,why would I...yoona answered sitting close to Jungkook as usual...

Jungkook did not feel uncomfortable  at all,he and yoona talked it through already and they decide to be friends,since then she stopped sitting with them but she will say hy when ever they met....he was cool with her and the kiss incident long forgotten....

It been a while Jungkook....

Yeah,what made you want to sit with us today....

Hmm,you don't want me here,I will leave....she said faking annoyance..

Nope,just wondering,you no you stopped sitting with us...

It nothing,just felt like it...she said with a shrug...

OK then....

Why is it just you three,where is Jimin and taehyung...

They will be here soon..yoongi answered just munching on his food...

Oh OK...

They continue with their food,laughing at a funny joke Hosoek made..

*****

Damn,I thought she will stay all through the break period,taehyung said frustrated...they just came out of class and where on their way to the cafeteria...

She talks too much.....Jimin agreed...

They were talking about their lecturer who went on and on explaining same thing for hours...

They got there food and was heading to their usual spot when taehyung stopped sighting yoona sitting close to Jungkook...they were talking with smiles on their face,he felt a pang on his chest,now there is no doubt the girl Jungkook like is yoona.....he knows he won't be able to control himself if he sits with them,he looked around the cafeteria and luckily he sight bogum and his friend sitting at a corner....

Taetae,why did you stop....Jimin asked turning to his best friend...

Hmm nothing,i will be sitting with bogum today,hehas something to discuss with me,I will see you in class after lunch OK....taehyung said wanting to walk away but was stopped by Jimin...

Huh,wait..why so sudden,you didn't tell me that before...Jimin asked with a raised brows...

Sorry I forgot to tell you...I will explain after school...

Hmm alright then,make sure you do...Jimin said sternly before heading to his spot....

Taehyung smiled at him,as he made his way to where bogum was sitting..he felt bad lying to his friend but couldn't think of what to say at that moment...he will explain later...

Hey gummie,you don't mind me sitting here do you....

Uhn...

Bogum was surprise to see taehyung and the fact that he wants to sit with him...

Taehyung just smiled pulling a seat to sit....

I take that as a yes...

Sure,you are welcome,just surprised you came here to sit,what about your friends...

They are cool,just want a change of environment...

Hy,taehyung said smiling at eunwo,bogum's friends who smiled back at him...

Hmm OK,am glad you came..bogum said smiling widely...

Am glad I did too....

Though he couldn't erase the image of yoona and Jungkook smiling face out of his mind,he tried to act cool and contributed to bogum and his friend conversation...