CHAPTER 36

It was the last day of exams at Seoul national university and a party will be held later for the final year students..

Jungkook was very happy,finally he was done and would take over his family company in Korea which was registered under his name..

He could remember the night,him and his friends gathered at the Kim for dinner,he was damn tensed and nervous then because his baby taehyung wanted telling his family about them,he was scared of being rejected but then the reaction he got was different,though everyone went silent when taehyung talked at first which made him more tensed but relax when the laughter of Kim seokjin filled the hall...

"Honestly I had a hunch but I don't want to jump into conclusions" taehyung's eomma had said...

He could remember how happy both his best half parent were,how sweet they were to him...and it filled his heart

That night him and taehyung slept in each other's arm with lot of kisses,he got his boyfriend parent approval...

Some days after that,he called his parent on vc,he also told them about his and taehyung's relationship which they were happy with..

They pressured him to bring his lover home and he did,taehyung also was nervous but when he got there his nervousness disappeared,they also received him with love,jungkook's mother pampered him and even till now she does...

They both were happy to be accepted by both families...

And because they have receive approval from their families,jungkook decide to propose to his tae tonight after the graduation party...

They talked about things and even how their future will be..

It is agreed that after graduation jungkook would stay permanently as a ceo in his company in Korea,while taehyung will continue schooling until he graduate,he has just one year and he will be done..

He just couldn't wait to make tae his completely,he wants to call him his fiancée not Boyfriend and tonight he was going to make them move to the next level...

"Hey,are you ready"...hoseok called

"Give me a sec I will be down"

With that he picked up his wallet and left the room to meet his friends..

It was just him,hoseok and yoongi..

Jimin and taehyung left earlier saying they want to surprise them with their outfit...

"Let's get going,we don't want to keep them waiting now do we?"yoongi said picking up his jacket..

"Nope,let go" and they left for the party...

........
The hall was damn noisy,everyone was in their best dresses,happy and celebrating the last semester of the year...

Even jungkook,hoseok and yoongi arrived few minute ago and they couldn't find their lovers/friends anywhere,they tried calling them but it wasn't going through and even the text they don't reply..

Knowing fully well they were busy trying to look the best for them,they let them be..

Few minutes later,like what they do in any party they attend,everywhere went quiet and in came the duo looking breathtaking,they stole the show..