Reason Behind the Hunter's Cloak

Walking around the entrance, multiple Sirens were stationed on Guard duty to keep any general rabble from interfering in Military operations.

...

*brrrrr...*

The guards turned their heads to the streets, wondering what the sound could be. They readied their weapons to stop them if it's a dangerous individual.

The sound grew louder and louder, as they rested their hands on their triggers, ready to blast who ever it is to bits with their riggings.

...

That was the moment when Akagi turned the corner.

They noticed the lack of Siren features, and opened fire on the Fox girl.

She unsheathes Yamato and deflected the shots away from her, eventually jumping off the bike as it rammed into a Siren, cutting her insides to bits as she screamed in agony.

The scene distracted them for a moment, but it was all Akagi needed, as blue flashed appeared everywhere, covering the guards.

Akagi was already past them, walking through the door they were vigorously protecting. She raised the blade above the sheathe held in her hand, slowly lowering it with a soft hissing sound.

*tink*

The guards heads fell off their bodies, as they all collapsed to the ground dead.

Akagi: Well, lets see what this place is about

She continued on inside, disappearing into the grand dome building.
—————

First thing that comes to mind is how two Sirens were able to get into Azur Lane without being killed.

Second is how Kaga knew them and trusted them, even after the Orochi incident.

The answers to both? Akagi

Nagato: With the amount of insane things that woman had done...I think I can accept this easier

Both Sirens were sitting down in front of the Flagships, calmly sipping tea and talking with the shipgirls.

Bismarck: If I may ask, how did you meet Akagi?

Tilly: The lady kidnapped us

...

Nagato: I'm having a word with her when she gets back...

Tilly: Lass, that's IF she gets back. She knows what she's getting into over there, and thanks to the receiver, I can give you all a live feed to her battles

Just then, the large screen flickered, letting all the personnel present see Akagi walking through a building.

Tina: And here comes the show!
—————

Akagi: Yamato, do you think this building holds any importance?

(Yamato): Most likely, it's different to the rest and had actual guards outside, so it must hold some sort of value

Akagi hummed as she nodded her head. The halls of the building were void and empty, the only sound being Akagi's footsteps and the soft clinking of Luce and Ombra at her hips.

Soon enough, they reached a door near the end of the hall, which was see through and revealed a larger room on the other side, where Akagi saw many piles and lumps all spaced out inside.

...

Akagi: We...are in their barracks

(Yamato): Oh...that ain't good