ғɪʀsᴛ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ࿐💙 part 1

Hello once again my fellow readers and welcome to my second book. Hope you guy's enjoy yanderebadboyhalo cause i will have fun writing this chapter once again lol.

Enjoy people (◕ᴗ◕✿)👍

I also wanted to thank my best friend patheticommunist for making this amazing book cover, also check his book out it's hella amazing :D

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Darryl was an ordinary Highschool student but.. the word ordinary for him does not describe his personality that often... Darryl is consider a bit emotionless when he was a kid he never like people but of course if Darryl want to fit in to society he need to blend in.

So Darryl just pretend to have emotion and play the sweet kid. His parents are worried for him but his grandma.. he told Darryl that she was like that when she was younger and told Darryl that you will feel normal like the other people once you meet the right person.

Darryl was confused to what his grandma have said but of course he wont question it anymore because it's the same old same old advice she give when Darryl come's to visist his grandma.

To be honest it's not just advice that his grandma have given to Darryl but also.. she tought Darryl anusual stuff.. like one time she cut herself on purpose and ask Darryl to clean the blood, which Darryl gladly do.

Darryl - grandma im done cleaning the blood.

Grandma - Thank you so much dear, your such a kind grandson as always, but.. the blood is still their.

Darryl - *tilt head in confusion*  huh?

Grandma - here let me show you.. *goes something at the drawers* See this dear? this is called luminol, here let me sprey it at the board where the blood is, Then we grab a blacklight and turn off the lights.

Darryl's grandma turn off the lights and proceed to turn on the blacklight to reveal the blood.

Grandma - now let me show you how to properly clean the blood my dear grandson

Grandma - now let me show you how to properly clean the blood my dear grandson. Now this is called hydrogen peroxide and now we spray it at the board... and grab a towel and rub it where the blood was and now we turn on the black light again...

 and grab a towel and rub it where the blood was and now we turn on the black light again