ғᴀʀᴇᴡᴇʟʟ乡🍃 part 38

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

About a week Darryl and his friend's all went to therapy that the school have provided for them. Bad on the other hand felt so annoyed on why he need's it too.. but of course Sunny forces him to go in order to not get any suspicion..

Zak hold Darryl's hand saying it's going to be alright, Darryl faked smile at Zak and cuddle's him, saying thank you but still in his thought's his still very annoyed.

After the therapy session Darryl told everyone if they wanted to have Tea at his place so they can all relax. They all agree and Sunny told Zak to invite his sister over.

Zak noded and know's his sister will be happy because Sunny has invited her to go have tea with her.

Everyone started walking back to Darryl's house and open's the door. Nick asked what was those boxes for and Sunny said those are her stuff. They they all remembered Sunny will leave tomorrow.

Clay - geez.. i guess your really leaving huh?

Sunny - yeah.. if only i can convince my father or have the gut's to kill him.

Aleesha - whoa.. do you hate him that much?

Sunny - yup, i own a gun and i always imagine blowing up his head.

Darryl pov - is she seriously talking about murder infront of them?!!!

George - *laughts* nice joke

Sunny - *giggles* yeah.

Darryl pov - joke huh..

Sunny - well im ganna go and make some tea and snacks, why dont you all watch a movie now.

Darryl - ok Sunny.

Darryl and the other's head to the TV and Darryl open's up netflix for them and they all started sitting on the couch.

Karl - woah, this is a nice TV.

Darryl - oh yeah, Sunny ordered it last week. She hates watching on a small TV.

Nick - Ok guy's lets pick a movie!! what do you all feel like to watch?

They were all talking about what movie they should watch untill Zak open's the door and Summer was with him.

Summer - hello Sunny!!!

Sunny - well hello summer, glad you could be here.

Summer - are you kidding me!! when Zak said you invited me their is no way i could decline it!!!

Sunny - well that's good, why dont you go sit at the living room, your future boyfriend misses you zak.

Darryl - SUNNY!!! BE QUITE!!

Sunny - What!? im just telling the truth!!!

Darryl - Just be quite!!!

Summer - i see you blush brother~

Zak - s..shut up!! *turns around blushing*

Summer - oh just shut up and go to your boyfriend, also i brought cake!!

Sunny - oh that's nice Summer thank you *smiles and pat's her head*

Summer - *smiles and emberass*