sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴ☬🖤 part 11

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Sunny and Darryl was discussing about everything that need's to know about Zena Harushi. Sunny give out more info of her and not much of her background are bad so Darryl thought it will be hard for him to come up with a plan.

Darryl - not much of a bad reputation..

Sunny - hmm, don't worry, i'll get a new info by later.

Darryl - and when will that be?

Sunny - *phone rings* hmp.. right now^^

Sunny open's up her phone and she smile devilishly and show her the image. Darryl has the same smile and they both plan to spread the new's and gossip it to the whole school.

Darryl - welp i guess you are usefull

Sunny - wow that hurt coming from my new bestfriend

Darryl - you only think that but i only see you as an ally and nothing else.

Sunny - *sight* that's dissapointing but i guess it's fair^^

Darryl - now get out. I need some sleep for tomorrow

Sunny - alright ill be sleeping at the guess room then.

Darryl - wait.. WHAT?!!!

Sunny get's up and yawn's. She wave's goodnight to Darryl and she went upstair's to the guess bathroom and changes to her night gown. Darryl suddenly run up to her but she already changes to her night gown that fast.

Darryl - what the muffin are you doing?!!

Sunny - uhh.. going to bed? i need beauty sleep and you don't need it cause your going stalking on your crush Zak.

Darryl - who allowed you to sleep here?!! this is my HOUSE!!!

Sunny - your parent's did *applys face mask*

Darryl - WHAT!!!

Darryl's phone suddenly rang and he saw it was his mom so he pick's it up and his mom started telling Darryl that his cousin is going to transfer in his school and since she doesn't have a house at the US she's going to live with him for the meantime because she live's at the UK with her grandma.

Darryl - ok mom.. when will she arrive?

Mom - uhm.. i dont know and i dont know if she already transfer.. but i texted her the adress at our house...

Darryl - ugh.. can you just give me her name and her description.. i need to deal with a total stranger at the house..

Mom - sure honey, her name is Sunny Kananzaki and i'll send you the image now cause me and your dad have a meeting now. bye bye!