1sᴛ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ɢᴏɴᴇ༒🥀 part 8

Im going to put warning sign now in every chaptee since the incident happened that someone literally reported thinking my book support suicidal, suicide and other damn stuff!

And my book literally has the Mature warning on it like seriously people how dumb are you to not read the desceiption?!!

Again i do not support that containes suicide, eating  disorder or other violated stuff.. I only want my viewers to enjoy my thrilling content..

Again guy's READ THE FUCKING DESCRIPTION!!!

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Darryl was smirking and put on his worry act and get's up to tell his friend's he needed to go because he can't deal with this scene..

Nick ask if he could come but Darryl told nick he need's to be alone.. They all understand and let Darryl go and Darryl thanked them..

Darryl headed to the infirmary and goes to the back and hids at a small room and he listen to their conversation..

Nurse - your lucky that you made it in time chloe, or else you could have died..

Chloe - thank you nurse for treating me..

Nurse - no problem.. im ganna call your parent's and tell them what happened.

Zak - glad your alright chloe but what happened back their?

Chloe - i-i dont know.. and im sorry if my cooking is really bad.. i just wanted to make you lunch..

Zak - it's fine.. say i need you too hold my report for tomorrow, Can i trust you with that?

Chloe - yes! i promise you ill do a good job!

Zak - alright, be very carefull.. i work hard for the past 2 day's on this report.

Chloe smile's and Zak hug's her and Darryl who listen and saw what they did gave him another good idea..

Darryl went out of the infirmary and goes back to class, His friend's told Darryl if his ok and Darryl noded saying he is fine now.

Darryl and the other's started to get their textbook and the teacher proceed to start the lesson.

It was now the end of school and Darryl told everyone he will go and buy groceries, they all noded and wave goodbye to Darryl and told him to call if anything happens. Darryl wave aswell and thanking them and now proceed to follow chloe.

Chloe grab's her bag and grab's Zak's report and headed to the fountaine to relax a bit. Darryl took this opportunity and follow her their and once she look's away Darryl goes near to the fountaine and drop the school report..

Darryl hids behind the tree and chloe turns around and see Zak's report was ruined.. Chloe panick and does not know what to do and know Zak will get mad..