2ɴᴅ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ༒💌 part 9

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

After the incident yesterday. Darryl was happy knowing his rival is finally gone and the best part for him is she moved out because Zak hate's her and doesn't want to be friends with her and she has now a horrible reputation in the school and need to transfer to a different state to transfer school.

Darryl - *gigles* that's what you get chloe for messing with me and clinging into my Zaky~

Darryl was at his basement seeing the student he tied up and that student was frighten to death..

Student - w..what are you g..ganna do to me..

Darryl - oh.. i was just bored.. and my Zaky needed some time alone so i can't stalk him right now *plays with his knife*

Student - i..i thought y..you were a..always t..the kin..dest and i..nnocent at s..school.. *starts crying*

Darryl - well i thought the catch prey about "dont judge a book by it's cover" was a popular quote?

Student - w..what d..d..do you m..mean..

Darryl goes up to that student and put his face closed to him and give him a devilish smile and that made him shiver in fear.

Darryl - it mean's never judge a person by their personality or look *giggles*

And with that moment Darryl brutally stab him while he scream's in fear and in pain meanwhile Darryl was just having fun seeing the student scream.

After a few minutes Darryl was in the bathroom showering and changing into his pj and went back downstairs to his basement when he saw the lifeless body.

Darryl laught's maniacly and Darryl thought it would be a waste to just dumb his full body. Darryl thought that he can sell his organ's at the blackmarket which it will be easy for him to gain money quick. Darryl started doing business and after that a guy went to Darryl's house ans Darryl gave a large cooler for him and the guy transfer 1.5M at his account.

(if your wondering why it's 1.5M its because the heart cause half a million, the bone cost 300k, liver to 100k and the rest i am too lazy and my max is 2k words and just search it up)

The guy thought the kid was weird and he grab's a knife at his pocker but Darryl suddenly pull out a gun and point's it at his head.

Darryl - sir we dindt discuss violence at the phone now did we *gigles*

Guy - *fighten* uhmm y..yeah my apologis sir.. and thank you i will be going now..

The guy left quickly knowiny that aint a ordinary kid because he felt a dark aura in him and the way he has a innocent face he can tell he can easily manipulate people and can fool anyone with that face.

Darryl - *waves* bye bye^^

Darryl went back inside happy that he now gain money and went back to his basement where he started cleaning the mess he maid and put the body at a trash bag and carry's it at a nearby bridge where he dumb it at the lake and he smile's devilishly.