ʟᴏᴏsɪɴɢ sᴀɴɪᴛʏ༆📈 part 23

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Darryl saw joan and Zak kissed infront of the stage and his eye's widen from the scene..

Darryl - that bitch is going to have the worst death of her life...

Darryl's mind is filled with voices asking him to brutally stab her multiple time's, Break her bones, Rip of her head, take out her eyes, make her suffer till she beg's multiple times.

Darryl wanted her to see what true hell look's like... he wanted to make her suffer now.. But Darryl knew that was risky, so he tried to restraine himself. His body was shaking and his expression... turning to his devilish side. Darryl grab his left arm to try to restraine himself from murdering Joan infront of many student's that is in the stadium.

Zak - Joan what the fuck was that?!!

Joan - what? it was in the script?

Zak - since when?!!! i never seen it here!! dindt sunny made the script?

Joan - oh half.. she said ill do the romantic stuff because she is bad at it and sucks at romance so i did her a favor~ *gigles*

Zak - ZELK, FIN, VURB AND MEGA!! IS THIS WHY YOU BROUGHT ME HERE!??

Zelk - i..i.. i never expected their was a kissing scene!!

Fin - Joan suggested for you to take the role of the vampire king.. we were just doing a prank on you..

Vurb - d..dont blame me here Zak! it was Fin's idea!!!

Fin - WHY YOU GUY'S BLAMING ON ME!!!

Zelk - YOUR THE ONE SUGGESTED THAT ZAK WAS INTERESTED AT THE ROLE AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!!!

Mega - im out of here.. it was those two's idea..

Zak - YOU GUY'S ARE COMEPLETE ASSHOLES!! iF I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPENED I WOUDN'T HAVE JOIN THEN!!!

The 4 friends keep arguing and joan was unamused and wanted to continue practicing for the play. Joan yelled at them saying Zak already has the role of the vampire king so she yelled at the other participant to pick another role.

Zak kept arguing with them but he look's infront of him and he saw Darryl just standing their. Zak was shock he think to himself that if Darryl saw the whole thing. Zak run's up to Darryl and saw his expression and cant understand what his thinking, Zak hold his shoulder asking him if his ok.

Darryl - i was just looking for my phone Zak...

Zak - i.. i swear that k..kiss isn't-

Darryl - why would you xplained that kiss at me? i was going to congratulate you..

Zak's expression was a bit shock and look's away being upset... he remembered why does he need to make an exuse why joan kissed him since he remembered Darryl already like someone... Zak clench his fist and walks away without saying another word and Darryl's expression just kept getting darker..

Darryl - why did you do this to me Zak.. i.. i love you..

Darryl snaps a picture of joan and send it to sunny while he walk out of the stadium still expressionless. he walks back to the hallway and still shaking.. his sanity is going up to 80% he wanted to murder someome.. to get that feeling out of his chest...