ɴᴏ ʜɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ༗❣️ part 44

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

It was finally winter break. The news about Musume was on TV at night and all of the student who have watch the new's was shock. They know Musume is a bitch but they never knew she would be a murderer.

Meanwhile Darryl was at his room in a call with Sunny.

Sunny - im assuming you did that incident right...

Darryl - yup, it was kinda hard considering it take's so long to get the blood out of her...

Sunny - Darryl where did you stab her in order to get out the blood?

Darryl - the.. stomach, why?

Sunny - oh my goodness.. you should have slit her throat!! that's where the most blood come's out!!

Darryl - oh.. well sorry i dindt know that!! anyway.. how are you..

Sunny - no good.. My dad give's out so many rule's and plans on giving me another engagement.. since i broke my previous one with Erick..

Darryl - tsk.. your dad is stupid for doing that!! and his not even going to let you get the inheritance?!!

Sunny - no.. his giving it to Erick.. since a girl cant be a future successor or if i marry that my Father's approve off...

Darryl sight and try to change's topic and that made Sunny feel better and the two was just chatting and laughing the whole day.

[ ... ]

For the past winter break Darryl was enjoying his time cause his parents who took's Darryl's money went on for winter vacation and left Darryl once again. Darryl who doesn't mind it and mostly enjoyed seeing them leave.

Darryl just enjoy his christmas with his friend's and Zak. Zak who invited Darryl to his christmas dinner again and Darryl told Zak and his family that his parents went back to work during the holiday, of course he lied to not let them know the true reason.

Zak huged Darryl to comfort him even his parents who was so so nice to him comforts him too. They all enjoy a nice christmas dinner and Zak's mom ask for Darryl to sleep over for christmas. Darryl was happy that he said yes with a cheerfull tone.

[ ... ]

Darryl and Zak woke up the next morning with Zak cuddling Darryl in his arms enjoying every moment he has with him.

Summer slams the door and both of them yelp in suprised and both yelled at Summer. Summer apologise but told them both that Sunny has present for all of them. The two smiles and went downstairs to see multiple present's that the gift wrap is mostly gold.

Summer - can i sell this gift wraps?!!!

Darryl - i also want to sell this!!