sᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ࿐💘 part 4

You know what... im just going to post double chapter's a day cause i have like 3 week's left before hell- i mean college start and to all my fellow loyal viewer's.

You already know my hell schedule.. Plus im ganna quite my summer job next week so yeah i will be free stress for 2 week's before a deep stress start for me lmao, welp enjoy part 4 (・∀・)👍

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Darryl finishes cleaning the mess he had made and his friend's started calling him and he decided to text them saying he will go to do his erand because his parent's ask him too and they all message an ok and george reply saying we will all just hang out tomorrow.

Of course Darryl wasn't going to just go get erand's.. he has something special planed and that involve's getting to know his future lover...

Darryl goes back to the nearest bathroom and put back the bucket and mop and he check's the time and proceed to go to the gym where Zak was cause he sign up for basketball.

Darryl need's to find a way to have an exuse so he can sneak in. Darryl saw a bending machine and got an idea. Darryl started buying energy drink's and pretend to be the sweet and caring kid to hand out drink's to not get any suspicion on him.

Darryl grabs a tray at the canteen and put all the drink's their then he goes to the gym and everyone was suprised why Darryl is their.

Student 1 - yo what are you doing here Darryl?

Darryl - w..well umm.. i.. i saw you guy's work really hard and like.. i was going to go home but since i.. took cleaning a bit far why not buy you guy's drink to refresh your energy *smiles brightly*

Coach - oh that is so very nice of you Darryl. now i know why the student adore you so much.

Student 5 - fuck yeah! free drink's thanks man!!

Darryl - sure and language!

Student 3 - dude don't swear! you know he hate's those words!!

Student - oh right.. so sorry Darryl..

Darryl - It's ok you guy's.. here grab your drink before it get's more colder *gigles*

The student at the basketball team grab's their energy drink and Zak went to Darryl and grab's his drink and that made Darryl blushed when he saw Zak took the drink he got for them.

Zak - thank's dude, your awesome^^

Darryl - i.. uhh.. umm.. *cover's face while running and screaming* Ahhhhhh!!

Zak - huh.. d..does he not like me?

Student 2 - i sure hope so *laughts*

Student 4 - not funny asshole!

Student 2 - what? his cute and i cant lie guy's you know sweet and innocent people are my type.

Zak - Fuck off dude. His not interested in you.

Student 2 - pfff- a cool guy like me? oh no one can resist me