6ᴛʜ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ɢᴏɴᴇ乡🥀 part 36

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Darryl was sitting at a corner covered with blood. He look infront of him and saw a very tired and depress Mina. Darryl has his expressionless face on but very amused that Mina still have some of her sanity left.

Darryl - my my.. i underestimated you Mina.. it look's like your tought nut to crack *giggles*

Mina - m..mhmm.. *cries*

Darryl - welp tomorrow is already thursday.. and i guess your lucky Mina *smiles innocently*

Mina - m..mhmm..

Darryl - oh im sorry, you want to know why?

Mina - *keeps crying*

Darryl - well... tomorrow we will be spending the whole day together.. and will play all day...

Mina widen her eye's from what she had heard. Mina started to go crazy and try to break out and Darryl was sitting at the corner of a pipe watching her trying to free himself up.

Darryl is really enjoying watching Mina slowly go insane, Darryl just have his devilish smile knowing Mina will break by tomorrow and his plan will surely be a success..

Sunny - Darryl!! breakfast is ready!!

Darryl - oh, look's like ny dear cousin is calling me now, welp see you tonight Mina *smiles and waves at her* Coming Sunny!!

Darryl smile's and rush to go back upstair's and he proceed to lock the door at the basement. Sunny saw him covered with blood and imidietly covers every curtaine.

Sunny - Cous.. what did i just say..

Darryl - uhm.. not to go upstairs.. while covered in blood.. hehe..

Sunny - *sight* go.. shower.. before you eat..

Darryl - oh alright then.

Darryl hums and quickly go to his room and started to shower. After Darryl finishes washing all of the blood of his body he goes wear his school uniform and went downstairs to the kitchen so he can eat breakfast.

Sunny already prepared breakfast at the table and the two started eating. After their both done Sunny and Darryl proceed to go outside where everyone is waiting for the two of them.

Darryl - morning guy's *smiles*

Zak - morning love, *kiss his cheek*

Nick - tsk.. im allowing this.. for now.. since karl here keep convincing me not to kill you..

Sunny - as you should Nick.

Darryl - welp, let's go to school guy's.

Clay - alright dude.

All of the 3 couple's hold hand's and started to talk and walk to school, meanwhile Sunny was at the back feeling a bit jealous and annoyed.

Sunny - tsk.. great.. now you guy's make me feel so lonely!!!

George - well try finding a boyfriend then!!

Sunny - if only it was that easy...

Nick - how so?