ᴍʀ ɪɴᴠᴇsᴛɪɢᴀᴛᴏʀ° ᭄🔎 part 30

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

It was now lunch time and everyone headed to the lunch room than Darryl got a call from Sunny. Darryl pick's up his phone and started to talk to her.

Darryl - hey cous what's up?

Sunny - DARRYL GET OUT OF THE CAFETERIA!!!

Darryl - what why-

Sunny - THE INVESTIGATOR IS ALREADY AT SCHOOL!!

Darryl - what!! you said he will come tomorrow!!

Sunny - Philza told me that he made an arrangement today!! Some student reported saying he saw someone get stab!! Darryl i think.. this is going to end badly..

Darryl - tsk.. did they even saw my face??

Sunny - no.. but i heard one of my spy saying that student told the investigator he was student that is short and has brown hair... Now the investigator are questioning every male student with brown hair...

Darryl was shaking in rage.. he was pissed knowing someone manage to cought him killing a person in school. Darryl was a bit frighten and his friends saw him at the hallway all scared.

Nick - dude you ok?

Zak - yeah.. you seem.. frighten for some reason?

George - maybe your just hungry dude, c'mon lets go eat!

Darryl - tsk.. im not hungry..

Clay - what?

Darryl - I SAID IM NOT HUNGRY!! ARE YOU PEOPLE DEPTH OR SOMETHING!!!

Zak - whoa.. D-Darryl.. did something h..ha..ppened??

Nick - y..yeah.. im k..kinda frighten...

Darryl know he need to keep his act but he was just too pissed knowing he manage to get cought. Darryl sight and goes to his unamused face and storm off leaving his friends all confused and frighten.

Zak - w..what happened to him?!!

George - is that even our Darryl???

Clay - should we check on him...

Nick - i think not.. maybe it's family problem?

Everyone sight and let Darryl be and the 4 of them heads to the cafeteria to eat. Meanwhile Darryl was walking threw the garden all frighten and walking around in circle's...

He needed a way to get out of the situation and as if more bad luck is ganna come to Darryl, The school announcement board suddenly announce that all male student with are all required to the cafeteria for questioning.