7ᴛʜ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ɢᴏɴᴇ༗🥀 part 43

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

After Darryl put the letter at her locker, he proceed to go back into his class with his still expression less yet devilish look.

Darryl open's the door and sit's back being all quite. Sam was a bit nervous and scared but decided to just ignore it and said the student can do what they want now.

Sam - o..ok student.. since their's only 2 days left before winter break.. why not uhmm... do what you like.. like use your phone or talking to eachother about what your plan for winter break..

The student cheered and move their desk to their friends or the other's to talk and planed of what their going to do.

Nick, Clay, George and Zak was talking and Darryl seem's to not join them.

Clay - isnt he going to go here..

Nick - i think not.. his still upset..

George - i'll talk to him..

Zak - are you sure?

George - it's better than you talking to him.

Zak - i..i guess your right..

George get's up from his desk and goes to Darryl who was still at his expression less face and he seem's to be at his phone.

George - hey dude..

Darryl - what do you want george..

George - i just want to know if your alright...

Darryl - leave before i throw my pen at your face.. and you know very well i can do that..

George started to sweat and also started to shake in fear knowiny that's not their innocent and kind loving friend.. George started to run's back to them. Nick ask what had happened why he flee so sudden...

George - Zak i dont know what the hell you did but that is not our Darryl anymore!!!

Zak - i know!! i regreat saying those hurfull words!! Maybe.. i.. i'll talk to him..

Clay - dude! do you want to die early!!

Zak - come on.. it's not like he can actually kill someone.

The three of them looked at eachother and just told Zak to be carefull. Zak give them a thumbsup and he proceed to go infront of Darryl, giving him a smile and waving at him with a cheerfull tone.

Zak - hey Darr-

Darryl grab's his pen and throw's it hard beside Zak, and the pen was sticking at the wall making a small crack. Zak who froze and everyone was frighten even Sam.

Darryl - oh.. it's just you.. what do you want Zak?

Zak - . . .

Darryl - hello?

Zak - . . .

Darryl - tsk.. if you just going to play around with me than just stay away from me!! *started crying and runs away*