3ʀᴅ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ɢᴏɴᴇ⎠⎠🥀 part 20

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Darryl texted Aleesha to meet him at the rooftop. Darryl started walking at the rooftop where he saw Aleesha sitting down on the bench than Darryl smiles at her and Aleesha asked why did he suddenly texted him to meet up.

Darryl - i heard.. your family is in dept correct?

Aleesha - w..well.yes.. i assume Nick and Karl already told you what happens if we dont pay at the right day..

Darryl - what if.. i told you.. i can get your parent's out of dept..

Aleesha - *shocks* w..what.. n..no please dont do that Darryl.. konshaku's are real nasty people!! and i dont want you to get involve in it!!

Darryl - . . .

Aleesha - look.. i know your trying to help me out.. but please i dont want to see you hurt.. thank's for trying anyway.. i..ll see you i guess...

Aleesha head's to class and Darryl just smirk and went back to his classroom aswell, where everyone of his friend's started to greet him. Darryl give them all a smile and proceed to go to his sit and waited for the teacher to start their exam.

Professor Ponk entered the room and began giving them out their test paper's.

Ponk - alright student's, this is exam day and for the poeple who manage to finish their exam's can leave early today.

Every student said yes to professor Ponk and they all started doing the exam. As expected Nick keep bugging George for the answer which George wanted to tell the teacher but can't since their best friend.

Clay and Darryl laught seeing them both so Darryl decided to help out nick. Darryl grab's a small paper and write down the equation and ask a student to give Nick the note.

The student noded and give the note to Nick which he receive's and open's it to see it was the answer to the math problem. 

Nick wave to Darryl as a thank you while the teacher isn't looking and Darryl smile's at Nick. George was relief that atleast Nick dindt bother him for the answer's and Darryl proceed to finish his math test and proceed to finish 3 more before leaving class.

After 2 hour's Darryl was the first to finished all the exam and professor Ponk was impressed by Darryl.

Ponk - impressive as always Darryl.

George - Seriously!!! how are you finished already?!!

Darryl - i studied? that's why

George - how!! i mostly study than you and how come im sturggeling.

Ponk - maybe wear glasses george than putting goggles on your head.

Clay - that's true babe.

Nick - great now im stuck with this two and not my baby boy!!