ᴇʟɪᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴘʟᴀɴ༒❎ part 7

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Everyone arrive at Darryl's place and went inside. Luckily his mom was out so they wont have to explaine why they all got home so early. Clay put Darryl at the sofa and turn on the tv and nick was like the older protective brother type and he hug's darryl to make him feel better and wipe's his tears away.

Nick - dont worry Darryl.. your safe now..

Darryl - thank y..you guy's.. you guy's are the best of friend's i could ever asked for..

Everyone was a bit relief knowing Darryl was fine and Zak was still angry knowing that guy kissed Darryl.

Zak - ugh!! im still pissed of that guy! i should have killed him!!

Darryl - Z..Zak.. calm down p..pls..

Zak - calm down?!! i can't calm down he took your first kiss!!

Darryl pov - well.. you did my darling~ when you sleep^^

Darryl - i..it's ok.. plus no one will ever love a freak like me...

George - DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT DARRYL!

Clay - you are not a freak!! people are just asshole if they say or think you are like that!!

Zak - i'll beat anyone up if they try to even look at you differently!!

Nick - plus.. you manage to fool everyone by that acting of your's hahaha

Zak - acting?

Clay - *punch nick's arm* dude!

Nick - oh what i meant to say was.. uhh snacking.. yeah!! Darryl has a big appetite!

Darryl - this is why your the stupid one at the group nick..

Everyone laught's at that point and Clay open's the TV and the new's started to appear. The new's told about a senior student that was drunk driving at Cherry Valley High that crash off a bridge and pronounce dead.

Zak - wait.. isnt that the guy who kissed Darryl?!!

Nick - holly shit your right!!

George - wait.. so he was drunk.. Now i know why he attack Darryl!!!

Clay - tsk- good for him..

Darryl - oh my goodness that was awfull! and clay dont say that.. that's really harsh of you..

Clay - he literally harass you dude!!

Darryl - it was only a kiss.. please let's just watch a movie you guy's..

Everyone look's at Darryl and sight. Nick just pop up a friendly kid movie cause they think violence and horor will just make Darryl more frighten and get traumatize.

Everyone sit's beside Darryl and nick was still cuddling Darryl and that made Zak a bit annoyed that he keep clinging into him. Nick look at Zak with an annoyed face and Zak with a nervous face look's away.