ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ & ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇ乡❄️ part 39

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

It was about 3 weeks from now since Sunny have left, it was now the next morning and Darryl dindt manage to sleep all night, because how pissed he still was at his parent's, that the fact their the one's who told Sunny's father where she was.

Darryl video called Sunny last night and his a bit shock of how his Father change's her look so sudden. It's like she turned into a formal lady.

Darryl also laught how Sunny complained about the tight dresses and too much jewelry her father made her wore.

Darryl and Sunny had a fun time calling eachother at the phone and Sunny mention that she alway's play her music box that he gave her.

She told Darryl it always help's her calm whenever she's on duty or when she's exausted being a host for the guess and even help her fall asleep.

Darryl just laught's at her all night thinking how hard it must be being the duaghter of the one and only kananzaki. Sunny just told Darryl he wanted to escape but security was tight for her and mostly she get's watched 24/7.

[ ... ]

Darryl's mom called Darryl and he just sight in annoyance. Darryl get up from his bed and rush down to his mom and put on his adorable and innocent smile.

Darryl - what is it mom??

Mom - can you help your Dad put on the christmas light's outside!!

Darryl - oh ok mom.

Mom - dont forget your scarft and gloves!! it snowed hard last night!!

Darryl - already getting it!!

Darryl goes downstairs to get his gloves and scarft at the counter at the living room, he put's it on and get's the box beside the front door and goes outside seeing his dad at a ladder putting on light's.

Dad - oh finally, i been looking for those light's. Hey you think you can put those light's at the chimney?

Darryl - sure dad.

Dad - great let me just get dow-

Darryl just start to parkour up to the roof. he jump's at the trash been to the branch of the tree and hops at the roof and just walk's up the chimney without using hands because his carrying the boxes.

Dad - the fuck..

Darryl - Language Dad!!

Dad - o..oh sorry son but.. HOW THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT?!!!

Darryl - oh, Sunny thought me, every weekend she force me to go to any parkoured places and made me join her, then after a while i slowly got better and i enjoyed it.

Dad - wow.. you really do enjoy having her company.

Darryl - why yes i did *smiles*