ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ༗🌌 part 41

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Darryl and Zak went out for a dinner date. Darryl told Zak to atleast change's for the date but Zak refused cause they mostly arrive at the restaurant Zak booked a week ago.

Darryl - oh my goodness..

Zak - im sorry!! i forgot! i wanted to make it a suprised for you!!! thats why i didnt tell you..

Darryl - you know.. you could just ask to changes first before going for a date.. like seriously Zak... you dont have to say it just tell me to changes first..

Zak - oooooh!... why didnt i think of that..

Darryl - *bruhh face* god why did i love you again..

Zak - hey!! that's mean *pouts*

Darryl giggled and kisses Zak. Zak blushed deep red and the snow fall dindt help cover it up, it just makes it even reder. Darryl giggled and grabs Zak's hand and they went to a botique store.

They went inside and Zak asked Darryl why their both here. Darryl sight from how stupid Zak was and just told him to pick a clothe for both of them to wear for their dinner date.

Zak said it was fine but then a lady come up and ask the both of them if they need any help for assistant.

Lady - hello you two fine gentlemen, any help?

Darryl - yes, can you please help that guy over their to wear something stylish for our dinner date, like has style but formal looking.

Lady - of course, ill help your boyfriend right up Sir *smiles*

Darryl - oh why thank you-... w..wait i..it's not-!

Zak - aww babe she called me your boyfriend!!!

Lady - of course you two look such a perfect couple and ill be happy to help you both.

Zak - why thank you so much ma'am, this is the best botique i visit yet!

Lady - no problem sir

Darryl blushed hard from what the lady said and the Lady ordered her staff to pick out the best casual formal clothes they got. 4 employee's noded and went to get the clothes while the lady drag's Zak over to the dressing room.

After a while of picking the lady aka the owner of the place, she pick out the best outfit for the both of them.

Zak Wearing.