ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ɢɪғᴛs° ᭄🎁 part 26

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Darryl arrive's at the mall and get's off the bus than he heads outside and wonder's around the mall.

Darryl - wow, their's too many oftion.. i mean.. i could buy them loads of gifts, i dindt say i would buy one, right lucy?

Lucy started barking at Darryl than Darryl giggles of how cute his puppy is. Darryl started walking around the mall and see a twin plushie and he think's that will be a great idea to gift karl and Aleesha.

Darryl run's to the plushie store and pick up the two twin plushie that blue is for karl and pink is for Aleesha. Darryl pays for them and heads off to another store.

Darryl remembered that nick wanting to get the limited edition custome Thomas netherland shoes

Darryl smiles and head over to the shoe place and ask the seller for those shoes.

Darryl - hello, do you have the limited edition netherland shoes?

Cashier - sorry bud, those stuff cost like $5000 and i dont think a kid like you can affort it.

Darryl - oh, well do you accept cash?

Cashier - wait wha-

Darryl get's out $5000 dollar cash and pays it at the counter, The cashier was shock and he brings out the shoes and give it to him.

Darryl - thank you^^

Cashier - n-no problem sir..

Darryl pov - your lucky im in a good mood or i'll burn you alive...

Darryl put the shoes at a shoping bag and heads out to another store. Darryl thought that clay need's a new laptop since his old one broke trying to code advance stuff.

Darryl head to the electronic store and think he will get the new mac pro since it can code in advance and george.. well Darryl will just gift him fashionable clothes since he has horrible taste in clothing.

The only style he owns is a fudging blue shirt with a surpreme logo without the supreme sign on it.

Darryl - how does clay like that colorblind british guy again..