ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛペ🌌 part 31

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Darryl was apologising to his friend's about his reaction earlier during lunch break. He told them he was just nervous about the sudden investigation and something have trigger him to act all dumb and felt traumatize..

Darryl - im really am so so sorry you guy's..

Nick - dude it's fine.. we get it alright?

Clay - yeah.. no need to worry..

George - i would react the same way.. it was really hard to eat..

Karl - same.. i kinda lost appetite when the police was watching us..

Nick - so.. ready to head home?

Darryl - umm no..

Clay - wait why???

Darryl - i promise Zak to help him with his math homework, i never seen someone suck at math so much!!

Karl - dude.. your just too smart..

Nick - i..i kinda agree with that..

Darryl - oh c'mon guy's it's not that hard!!

Everyone just have a bruhh face and look at eachother and proceed to leave Darryl and walk away. Darryl yelled at them for not responding or even leaving him alone.

Darryl - hey!! is it something i said!!

Clay - bye dude *waves goodbye*

Nick - yeah.. no

Karl - goodluck

George - will see you tomorrow dude!

Darryl pouts and just proceed to go to his classroom where Zak was and he saw Zak was wearing a blue hoodie. Darryl blush while waving at him and Zak invited him to sit with him.

Darryl got out his textbook and Zak with his notebook and Zak thanked Darryl for helping him doing his math homework. Darryl just smiles and he told Zak his always happy to help him.

The two just blush and Zak who was nervous and started asking Darryl about the equation and Darryl who was gladly helping Zak and teaching him the basics.

After about 2 hours of studying and chating it was now 4:30 pm and Darryl suddenly fall asleep. Zak look at Darryl admiring how cute he is.

this image will be the continuation of the story, so your welcome you simps (。•̀ᴗ-)✧