Part two

Part two;

This summer Danny and I planned on making it better than any other summer, like we always did but I do say that somehow we do make every summer a little bit better each year. We got into the car and headed to the store before the beach, I loved taking Danny's car places because he had a convertible. My favorite part was driving down the free way with the top down, I loved the sun in my face and the wind in my hair, it was an incredible feeling. I loved every moment of it and being with one of my best friends. Both Danny and I were directioner so we liked to play their songs all the time, I'm glad I had a boy directioner buddy it was awesome.

"Where first?" he asked

"Target, I need to buy your "present" " I said laughing at him

"Oh right! I'm glad you reminded me."

Once we were done at the store, we were finally headed to the beach. I was looking forward to swimming, it was one of the things I loved the most. When we pulled up it was pretty busy but we drove to a less crowded part on the beach.

"Let's go get changed and meet back at the car." I told him

"Okay sounds good."

We met back five minutes later, threw our stuff in the car and walked to the water. We played in the water for a good few hours until the sun was going to go down.

"Hey Kailey, wanna stay and watch the sunset?" he asked

"Sure, sounds good." I said and smiled

We got out of the water and went over to the car to get our stuff than headed to the change rooms. When we got back we sat in the car waiting for the sun to go down, through out the sunset I was taking pictures because it was beautiful.

"Danny."

"Yeah." he said turning his attention to what I was saying

"Can I tell you something?"

"Of course, anything."

"I'm honestly so happy that we're friends, it means a lot to me." I said smiling

"I'm glad we're friends too kailey, and it means a lot to me too." he said as he smiled back.

When it was finally dark we decided to go home, I was looking forward to be going home because all that time being in the sun sure made me tired. I managed to stay awake for the whole car ride home and when we arrived to my house Danny walked me to the door.

"Thanks for today Danny, I had a fun time."

"No problem, better idea than playing video games all day."

"Goodbye best friend."

"Goodbye to you too." he said, than proceeded to hug me.

"Text me tomorrow." I said than went inside