Part 63

I made my over to the living room and grabbed the phone and called up my parents.

"Hello?" my mom said answering the phone

"Hey mom its me, are you and dad going to be around?"

"No, sorry we have another business thing for two months. Why what's up?"

"Oh that's okay have fun and nothing just wanted to visit you both."

"Well how about we call you when we get back. I have to go now I love you and tell Paul we said hi."

"Sounds good and bye mom love you and dad and i'll tell him." I said than hung up the phone.

I go back upstairs and lay in bed with Paul, resting my head on his stomach.

"So my parents are gone for two months so that pushes our plans. Which means they find out I'm pregnant five months in."

"Well I guess it's better than finding out when the baby is born."

"Paul I'm nervous about telling them, I feel like they're going to be disappointed because we're so young." I say than hold his hand

"Baby no need to worry, it's two months away. Oh I forgot, Danny and I go on tour in less than two weeks. But I'll tell you what, when we go to the Baltimore area we can meet and go to your parents together. How does that sound?"

"That sounds okay, when do you stop in Baltimore?"

"Not sure yet but I'll Skype you before hand and I'm going to make a Starbucks run, want anything?"

"Yes can you get me a grandi caramel Frappuccino please and if you don't mind it'd be wonderful if you could stop at target and get me some strawberries. I'm really craving them."

"Sure thing and of course, I'd do anything for you and our baby. I'll be back shortly, love you." he said than left

I picked up a book and started reading until he came back. Figure I'd keep myself occupied until he returns.

*Twenty minutes later *

Paul walks in the room with the drinks and a bag full stuff. Looks like someone went shopping.

"Here Babe." he said as he handed me my drink."I bought you some chocolate and ice cream as well."

"Thank you hun." I say than cuddle with him and put on a movie.