Part thirty eight

*Few days later*

It was the night of the party and I was pretty excited to go. Alex and I were sitting around upstairs in my room waiting for the guys to come and pick us up. We sat for a bit taking photos than we hear knock on the door and go downstairs. Danny and Paul looked cute in their costumes.

"Ready?" Paul asked me

"Yup." I say and he walks me to the car and Danny and Alex follow behind.

When we arrived to the party and went inside it was crazy. The music was pretty loud and the lights were dim, I could already tell this was going to be fun.

As the night progressed everyone seemed like they were having a great time, it was all up beat "party" music. People started a grind line so I pulled Paul over and joined it. I've never had this much at a party before besides the last one at Danny's place when I first started dating Paul. As Paul and I were provocatively dancing with each other I noticed Danny and Alex sitting together on the couch making out.

"Finally." I thought to myself "Their relationship was kinda slow."

We were crazy and foolish teenagers just trying to live our lives to the fullest and this was one way to do it. I don't what to live a life of what ifs. The four of us stayed until 3 am than went back to mine and Alex's house. I haven't partied like that in a very long time. When we get back to the house I got pillows and blankets for the guys so they could sleep in the living room.

"Goodnight Babe." I say to Paul

"Goodnight." he says than softly kisses me

"Night Danny." I say than walk to the stairs and go to my room.

Alex and Danny kiss goodnight and she follows me upstairs. I shut my door and get changed for bed and crawl into bed and pass out.

*Next morning*

I wake up to being cuddled, I look over and see Paul asleep. I wonder when he came upstairs. I carefully move his arm and get out of bed to get ready. Danny and Paul were going to do a YouNow and they wanted us to join them. I do admit that I was nervous about it because it was our first time talking to fans on it, but I was looking forward to seeing the kind of questions they would ask. As I was getting ready I felt two strong arms around me.

"Good morning babe." Paul says

"Morning." I say than smile "When did you come upstairs?"

"Like about thirty minutes after we got home." he says

"Couldn't keep away, could you?" I say than laugh

"You know I'm in love with you baby."

"I know."I say and turn around and kiss him "I'm in love with you too. Now let's go downstairs."

I head downstairs with him holding hands, we sit on the couch and watch tv until Danny and Alex wake up.