Part nineteen

*7 days later*

Today was our last day in Florida and I planned on doing something special to celebrate it. I grabbed my laptop and searched for the daily calendar, I looked down the list for something interesting

"Aha." I say to myself when I find out that there's fireworks tonight. What a perfect way to end my vacation.

It was now 6 pm and we had just recently got back from the water park, I put my laptop away and went to blow dry my hair. Than Danny walked in

"So what's on the schedule for tonight?

"Well so far there's fireworks tonight and I think it'd be a great way to end the vacation ." I say

Than I get a text from my mom

*Hey, Your father and I are going to take all of us to dinner because we have plans tonight, meet us at our room at 7:00*

"Well now dinners added to our schedule because my parents have plans for after."

"Sounds perfect. " he says

"Well we have to leave in 30 minutes so let's go get ready."

As I was getting ready I remembered that today was mine and Danny's friendship anniversary and I had to give him the present I bought him, I went over to my suitcase and got out his present. A jar of nutella and swedish fish, a typical danny present.

"Hey Danny, mind coming over here for a minute." I ask him.

"Sure." he says than sits beside me "What's up?"

"I got you something." I say than hand him the present "It's for our friendship anniversary."

"Thanks Kailey, but I forgot about it and didn't get you anything." He says than looks a bit sad.

I laugh "Oh Danny, our friendship is the best is the best present anyone could ever have." I say than hug him. Before we left the room I grabbed my blanket from the bed and walked over to the door and put on my shoes, than headed over to my parents room.

*Two hours later*

After dinner Danny and I went back to my parents room and got the blanket, than we went outside to go find a spot to sit, I find one and put the blanket down. We sit down beside each other and wait for the fireworks to start. Than about five minutes later they begin, they were beautiful. I sat there and watched in amazement, Phoenix never had anything this spectacular. I look at Danny and smiled, the way the light shined in his eyes was amazing, than without warning his lips crashed into mine. Just like a movie, kissing the person you love under a fireworks display. It was perfect. When the it was done, we headed back to the room. I got ready for bed than climbed in a crashed, I had an exciting day and tomorrow I was going home.

My Love (Exclamation point fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें