Part fifty seven

*My POV *

I was here at a motel alone and about fifteen minutes away from home. I missed my friends and I missed Paul, I thought we'd be together forever but I guess not. I've been gone for only five days but I don't know for how much longer I'd be here."

I've been feeling sick lately and I didn't know why. May be because I've lost sleep and haven't been eating right. So today I was going to the doctors to find out why.

*An hour later*

I sat in the doctor's office waiting to see a doctor, just that I heard a voice call out my name. I got up and followed her into the room.

"What seems to be the problem? She asks me

"I've been feeling quite sick lately but I'm not sure why."

"Well we could run some tests and see whats up, how does that sound."

"Sounds good." I say than she gets the stuff ready for the tests.

After the tests I sat on the examination bed and waited for my results. I hope it was just lack of sleep or something not like an allergic reaction to something. Than the doctor came back into the room with a clipboard full of papers.

"We have the results here, would you like to know?"

I took a deep breath "Yes please."

"You're three months pregnant, congratulations."

I forced a smile on my face and said thank you and left. I held back my tears until I got back to the motel. When I got back I went inside and broke down, I'm pregnant and alone. I don't know what I was going to do anymore, my life is over. I needed to tell Alex about this but made sure she didn't tell Paul.

*Alex I need to tell you something very important*

*What is it?*

*You can't tell anyone though.*

*I promise.*

*I'm three months pregnant with Paul's child, I don't know what to do. Alex I'm scared.*

*Oh my god. You're going to be a great mom even though you're only 19. You know that Danny and I will always be here for you. We're best friends.*

*Thanks Alex it means a lot*

*Oh and Paul's been looking for you, he's been crying himself to sleep every night you've been gone out of his life.*

I started to cry again I missed Paul so much, I had to text him even if it meant he didn't love me anymore. He needed to know that he was going to be a father.

*Paul I don't know how you feel about me anymore but we need to talk. I have something important to tell you. I'm at the ecolodge fifteen minutes down the road, room 106.*

I sat on the bed waiting to see if Paul was going to come or not.