Part thirty three

*Few weeks later *

This past summer was probably one of the best ones of my life, I had my best friends here and I had an amazing and sweet boyfriend. We spent most of our time together just helplessly falling more and more in love with each other, he was my best friend. In the beginning of our relationship Alex had made up a ship name for us, Kaul Zidon. I thought it was pretty weird at first but I have gotten used to it. Danny and Alex eventually started dating about two weeks after us, I knew that he would be happy and I also knew that he wouldn't get hurt.

Alex and I have been back to school now for almost a month now, it's been pretty hard not being with Paul all the time. This weekend was going to be a long weekend so we all planned on hanging out like we did over the summer.

It was Thursday morning and our last day of school before the long weekend and I was looking forward to it because Paul was picking me up after school. The day progressed by really slowly and I was trying not to fall asleep in class, but now it was finally time to go home. Once the bell rang I hurried to my locker, dropped off my stuff and went to the parking lot to meet Paul.

"Hey babe." he says as he sees me

"Hey! I missed you." I say than hug him

We get into his car and go over to my house, we walk in and walk into the middle of the living room and put on my ipod. We dance around the room just like the foolish teenagers we were, I loved every moment of it. After a few songs 'Good to you' came on and we slow danced to it, when it was down he put his forehead on mine.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

A few minutes later we called Danny and asked him to come over so we could make a plan for this weekend.

*Couple minutes later *

Danny was now here so I called out for Alex to come downstairs.

"So what's the plan for this long weekend?" I ask

"How about all four of us have a sleep over at my place?" Danny suggests

"I think that sounds good."

"I'm doing whatever she's doing." Paul says and smiles at me

"Count me in." Alex adds

After they leave we both run upstairs and get or stuff together for the sleep over. I was looking forward to this.