Part fifty six

*Paul's POV*

I was still at the bar, I pushed the girl off of me. I was pretty pissed off.

"Thanks to you I lost the love of my life and she probably won't take me back. This is why I don't go to bars anymore because of drunk girls like you." I left the bar and headed back home. Danny and Alex were probably going to be pissed at me because I "cheated" on my fiancée but the truth is that stupid girl was all over me. I wouldn't ever do anything to hurt baby but what happened tonight did. I walk into the house and went straight to the basement and cried myself to sleep.

*Next morning*

I woke up in such a depressed mood, I missed my girl terribly. Not to mention that she probably hates me. I grabbed my phone and read through my old text messages. Just than I heard someone come downstairs, it was Danny.

"Great." I thought to myself " He's probably going to flip out at me for hurting his best friend."

He sat down across from me. I really didn't feel like talking, I just wanted to go find my baby and get her back.

"Paul why did you cheat on her?" he asks me

That question hurt me the most because I knew that I didn't do it.

"Danny I don't want to talk."

"Paul please just answer the question."

I looked at him and I knew he could tell that I had been crying.

"Listen Danny. I didn't cheat on her. While she was gone some drunk girl started talking to me but I told her that I already have a girlfriend and than she started making out with me and that's the time Kailey saw me and broke up with me. I was so hurt and mad, I yelled at the drunk girl, left the bar and came home and cried myself to sleep. You now I would never hurt her but what happened last night did. I lost her and now I'll probably never get her back. Danny I need her back, my life is a complete disaster right now."

"I'll help you get her back but I don't think I can do it now. She needs time right now. I know deep down she'll never stop loving you Paul." he said than went back upstairs.

I stayed sat on the couch still hurting, I don't know how much longer I could be alone without her.