Part Three

Days went by and Danny and I were having a great time, but time was going by fast! It was now July 28th and would mean I only have one month left of summer vacation until school started again. I didn't mind school that much but ever since I moved to Phoenix from Fredericton its been kinda lonely, Danny is going to college and I left my other best friend Alex. Alex and I are the same age and grade so we got put in a lot of classes together, I miss her a lot.

I was just sitting on my couch flipping through the channels on tv trying to find a half decent show but nothing good ever seems to be on at 3 in the afternoon, then I heard my phone go off.

"Finally someone's texting me." I said to myself

I check my phone, and it was a message from danny

*Movies today?*

*Which one?* I replied back

*Your choice, any but chick flicks or romance.*

*Haha I'm not a huge fan of those so don't worry, how about a scary one?*

*Sure pick you up at 7*

*Okay sounds good :)* I replied than put my phone down and put Cop Out in the dvd player.

This is how I spend my days usually, home by myself because both of my parents travel for work and I get to see them occasionally when they're home.

The time the movie was over it was almost 5, so I made myself dinner and got ready. In the meantime I watched tv until Danny arrived, I was most definitely, looking forward to watching a scary movie tonight.