Part forty eight

*One year and 4 months later*

*Paul's POV*

Danny and I have been on tour for the past six months. I miss my family and I especially miss my girlfriend. Four months ago we performed in Baltimore and I brought her on stage to celebrate our two year anniversary. It is now December and we had only two more concerts to perform than I got to go home and spend time with my baby before her 19th birthday. I was totally crazy about her and would do anything for her. I needed to get her a perfect birthday present and I knew exactly what.

"Hey Danny can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask

"Yeah sure." he says than sits down across from me "What's up?"

"I have a plan that I really want to do it but I need you to help me with it.

"What is it?" he says curiously

"Well you know that I'm crazy about Kailey and I would do anything for her."

"Go on." he says

"I couldn't imagine life without her and if she ever loved another guy I'd be crushed. So for her 19th birthday I want to take her back to Paris and ask her to marry me. I want you and Alex there for moral support. It'd mean a lot to me if you did."

"Are you serious? Dude you're only 20 and you want to get married? What about the touring and the band?"

"Yes I'm serious and yes I want to get married but I didn't say that it'd be this year and I want to be engaged to her it won't effect our touring, it's not like we're having a baby and I have to stay home." I say

"I suppose and do whatever you want it's your life. I'll be there for you, but what if she isn't ready to be married? She's not even 19 yet."

"If she's not than I'll understand but I want to do this. The only thing I'm going to tell her is that we're going to Paris again." I say than go into the other room to call her. I know that I do want to do this and I did want to spend the rest of my life with her. I just hoped she wants to too and says yes.