part sixty six

We walked with our boyfriends backstage before they went on stage.\

"Have fun you two." I said 

"Thanks we will." Danny said, then I hugged both of them.

                     Alex and I sat in the back watching Paul and Danny perform, they were so talented. I was lucky to have both of them in my life.

  "Next I will be covering Far Away by Nickleback but before I do so I would like to bring a special guest out on stage." Paul said then walked towards me.

He kissed my stomach and we both walked out onto the stage.

"Everyone, I would like you to meet baby Zimmer." Paul said then got down on his knees

"Daddy loves you." He said to the baby and kissed the bump again.

Then the crowd started clapping and yelling things like "Paul you'll make a great dad" , "We love you Kaul Zidon." 

"This one's for you " he said than smiled than kissed me.

                 I sat on the stool listening to Paul sing, I loved the song he was performing but I never actually took the time to listen to the lyrics. About halfway through the song I started to cry, the song had so much emotion in it. I couldn't imagine ever living without Paul, he was my soul mate and I could feel it inside of me. Once the song was over he came over to me and wiped the tears away.

"I love you Paul." I told him 

"I love you too baby." he said than pulled me into a big hug

.                As we were hugging I heard the crowd cheering, after I walked off the stage and finished watching their concert backstage with Alex. As I sat watching, my phone started to vibrate like crazy so I decided to check it. I saw multiple tweets congratulating Paul and I on our baby, even #babyzimmer and #kaulzidon were trending in the USA.

                After the concert we all walked out to the cars, Paul and I were headed to both of our parents house and Alex and Danny were left to do their own thing.

"Bye guys, we'll see you in a few days." I said to Alex and Danny 

"Bye, have fun." Danny said 

We all got into our separate cars and headed off for a short vacation. Lucky for us both mine and Paul's parents live only half an hour away.