Part fifty four

*Next morning*

Last night had to have been one of the best nights of my life. I looked over and saw the love of my life still sleeping beside me, oh how I loved that girl. I walked of our room and went to go make coffee than about ten minutes later Danny finally woke up.

"Someone must of went to bed late." I say

"Wonder why." he says than gives me a look

I just laugh at him

"You two probably kept the whole hotel up last night."

"Not my fault." I say than smirked.

Just than Kailey walks out of our room and walks over to me

"Good morning " She says than kisses me

"Morning."

Shortly after Alex walks out of the room and you could tell she was lacking sleep, Kailey said if Alex doesn't get her sleep she'll just be grumpy.

"I know you guys love each other and just got engaged but next time you two decided to have sex, keep it the hell down! I lost a lot of sleep because of you two."

I bite my lip trying not laugh and Kailey's face went a bit red and than he turned to me trying not to laugh.

"Okay Alex, sorry for keeping you up." She says than starts laughing. She walks over to the table and writes something on a piece of paper than walks back over and gives it to me and I read it

'I'm so into you'

"I'm so into you too." I say quietly to her

We just stand there looking at each other totally ignoring the fact that Danny and Alex were standing there. There hasn't been a day in these past two years where I stopped loving her.

*My POV *

I looked at him, than at my ring than back at him. I smiled at him and kissed him. I never stopped loving him and never will stop. I know I get to wake up every morning knowing that I get to love him for the rest of my life and eventually I'll get to take his last name.

Danny and Alex decide to go leave to have lunch which leaves us alone. I take Paul's hand and walk over to the couch and sit down.

"Babe can I confess something to you?" I ask

"Sure thing."

"Well back in the first few months of our relationship I always thought about the future and how I wanted to marry you but I felt that you didn't love me that much to do so. Honesty every time I wished for something, I wished that we would be together for a long time and look at us now, I'm 19 and you're 20 and we're already engaged. I couldn't have asked for a better life, I love you so much it's unreal."

"My turn to confess, I've been crazy about you ever since we started dating and yes I do admit that occasionally I did think about us getting married in the future. I would of proposed to you on our first year anniversary was I was too afraid and you were only 17, I wouldn't want you to commit to a relationship that young. I know I've dated a few girls in the past but I've never felt the same way about them like I felt and still feel about you and I love you so much too."

I gave him a big hug and kissed him. I've never felt better confessing that to him.